• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Odd Number

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd Number

Hi,

I'm completely new to cruising. I wonder how I book a cabin for 3 adults on this website?

Thanks!

:D
    Originally posted by lsb, london View Post
    Hi,

I'm completely new to cruising. I wonder how I book a cabin for 3 adults on this website?

Thanks!
    hi Very easy, on the main page http://www.cruise.co.uk/ there's a phone number, freephone, try that, but just a little bit of advice, get at least 3 quotes from diff TA, make sure they all have everything included, flights if you need transfers if you need them,

This is just a forum, but your welcome to join in anytime :D

Comment

Originally posted by lsb, london View Post
      Hi,

Thanks!

Look at the site consider all the feedback. :o
      Tips (gratuities) cabins and ships.
      Look for onboard credit and deals ;)
      any questions just ask someone will always help :D

Comment

Welcome aboard. There are cabins for three people on all ships. Some ships have single cabins.
        See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

I never book on line. Even if it states extra discount for doing so - just phone and ask. As simple as that.

Comment

No problem -make your needs known!

Many cabins have one or two extra bunks that drop down 'out of the sky' literally
            to provide top bunks for kids.

When you first walk in, it'll be down already with a small ladder against it.
            very convenient arrangement..
            ;)
            Cruise Ships - Profile Ticker

Comment

On Arcadia the larger inside cabins have a comfy sofa bed for the 3rd adult--as do the balconies.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradbury, Coventry View Post
                I never book on line. Even if it states extra discount for doing so - just phone and ask. As simple as that.
                I booked online once. Even though I'm very, very comfortable with computers and t'internet, it worries me too much to commit that much money on the touch of a button and prefer to contact my agent of choice online and then get them to ring me to do the transaction.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                X