• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

euros in the baltics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

euros in the baltics

Just booked a cruise to the Baltics in June going to Norway,Sweden,Poland,Russia,Estonia,Denmark and Belgium . Just like to know how many of these countries you can use the euro and how many would we have to get local currency also what can we expect the weather to be like in june

We went at the end of May and were lucky to have good warm weather (I got sunburnt on our day at sea!). The trick is thin layers. You should be pretty warm but bear in mind where you are and be prepared for the temperature to drop a bit

As to the Euros... Estonia and Belgium are your Euro countries, Russia you'll need some rubles, and various Krone for Sweden Norway and Denmark and zloty for Poland

Have a fab cruise - I loved the Baltic when I was there

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
    best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
    agree to our cookie policy

Working...
    X