• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruising in Australia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruising in Australia

Hi All
    I'm spending 8 weeks next year in melbourne with members of my family who emigrated there 30+ years ago, and I would like to take a cruise from Melbourne,to get away and see other parts around Australia and get out from under their feet.
    The problem is I have searched and searched and I cannot seem to find a way to get a "cruise only" in Melbourne and returning there. Clearly I will be travelling independent it appears that on the usual search engines they only come up with fly cruises from here.
    Secondly the only cruise ships appear to be UK or USA owned are there no Australian cruise ships.
    Any ideas I'm starting to pull out whats left of my hair.

Hi,

I just typed, cruising from Australia into Google & lots of them came up, click on this link, before you have no hair left!!!

cruising from Australia - Google Search
    Lizzie sigpic

Comment

Try P & O they have an Australian fleet

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff, Lincoln View Post
        Hi All
        I'm spending 8 weeks next year in melbourne with members of my family who emigrated there 30+ years ago, and I would like to take a cruise from Melbourne,to get away and see other parts around Australia and get out from under their feet.
        The problem is I have searched and searched and I cannot seem to find a way to get a "cruise only" in Melbourne and returning there. Clearly I will be travelling independent it appears that on the usual search engines they only come up with fly cruises from here.
        Secondly the only cruise ships appear to be UK or USA owned are there no Australian cruise ships.
        Any ideas I'm starting to pull out whats left of my hair.
        Hi Jeff,

Follow the below link and it will show you all departures that go from Melbourne. Give me a shout if you need help

Cruises From Melbourne, Australia | Melbourne Cruise Ship Departures
        Contact me on or call 0800 408 6112

Visit My Blog -

Comment

Hi All
          Many belated thanks to my query (been cruising alot), still got a bit of hair left.

Cheers Jeff

Comment

RCL, P &O , Princess, Carnival , Holland America , Celebrity all have their own Australia fleets that operate our of Australia and cruise around Australia, New Zealand , the pacific islands, Indonesia et eetra.
            The market is so large now that they have establshed an Ausatralia Entity business wise so these ships only cruise those waters and are converted to Aussie tastes. Depending on the time of the year you can find cruises out of Melbourne or it is a second embarkation point.
            Australia Cruises, Australia Cruise, Cruises From Australia, Cruise Australia, Cruise From Australia, Australia Cruise Line, Australia Cruise Lines, Cruises to Australia, Cruises Visiting Australia.

Cruising Australia - Australian Holiday cruises.
            sigpicRob
            Next Cruise:> QM2 2016 / My Blog robbarcruises.com

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X