• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pullmantur cruises

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pullmantur cruises

Hello out there..
    We are aiming to cruise in September 2012 and deciding between Pullmantur Sovereign and Norwegian Epic. Seems they are like chalk and cheese, and we are leaning towards Sovereign. We don't speak Spanish! Can anyone help us with advice or comments on either or both cruise ships. Never cruised before so have nothing to compare.

Hi Betty .... there are plenty of reviews of the Epic here http://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-revie...orwegian-epic/ but could only find one for the Sovereign http://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-revie..._review_27539/ Hope these help

Comment

Pullmantur are an offshoot of Royal Caribbean and the cruises are marketed for Spanish speaking people. Unless you speak Spanish, they are maybe best avoided. Royal Caribbean have their own ships sailing from Spain that will cater for an international clientelle if you want to sail from Spain.
      Brian

Comment

If you dont speak spanish you will be out of luck as everything on board is in spanish,the meal times are very spanish ie late for main meal
        The epic is a large ship but full of pay things to do but still a nice ship,the bathrooms in the cabins take a bit off getting used to we enjoyed our short time on board

Comment

Hi Betty
          Dont take any notice of Ingle and g21 , they probably have not been within a 100 miles of a Pullmantur Cruise, there are two languages spoken on all Pullmantur ships Spanish and ENGLISH, 90% of staff speak English , the Menus are in English your daily bulletins are in English your waiters at dining time speak English I could carry on and make the other look really stupid.
          I have been on many cruises with Pullmantur and as you can see Im English (and no I dont speak Spainish),Pullmantur sell their their Cruises to 38 different markets , so they had to have a 2nd language (English for the Scandis etc).
          Meal times are 8pm and 10.15pm , but if you are peckish you can always get something to tide you over, so no big deal about meal times.
          another plus is that Pullmantur are All Inclusive (no bar bill), I could ramble all day but if you want more info , email me on kelv2754@hotmail.co.uk and i will reveal all.
          Cheers Kelvin

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X