• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pullmantur Mediterranean breezes cruise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pullmantur Mediterranean breezes cruise

Just had a quick look at this company for curiosity.....Just did a random dummy booking to see how the prices would come out....Now I know this is a Spanish fleet and the majority of passengers would be Spanish....not a problem for us as we holiday in Spain at lest 3 times a year and can get by (ish) with the language.....
    I'm assuming entertainment etc will be in Spanish with announcements in Spanish first then English....
    On booking I noticed when it came to choosing the cabin you have a choice of a marriage bed or a double.....now I know what a double is but a Marriage...is that 2 singles a queen or a king bed?
    The price I worked out was extremely reasonable for an all inclusive cruise coming out at £777.31 (on conversion) for the 2 of us...that seems to good to be true....even with the flights it works out at under £500 pp for a week
    Can anyone recommend this company?

Pullmantur are part of Royal Caribbean international, & Spanish is the main language used onboard a kind of Thompson cruse line, if you are used to the Spanish & their ways you will be OK if not it can be a bit of a eye opener! I.E smoking they seem to smoke anywhere they like & as for queuing its sharp elbow time,

Welcome Aboard Pullmantur Cruises!

Pullmantur Cruises is the first Spanish cruise line and the eight in importance in the World. They offer a very convenient “All Included” policy, surrounded by a Spanish ambiance with the traditional Hispanic hospitality offered by their European crew. While sailing with Pullmantur Cruises, you will have the experience of traveling on board Ships from the Golden Age of Cruising refurnished to look new with all the advantages that this vessel offer, with largerer than normal staterooms and public spaces. Enjoy while visiting the must important destinations in the Mediterranean, Baltic and the Caribbean in a Festive ambiance.

Spanish Cruises for those passengers who enjoy or a truly latin experience, with all the ingredients of the best cruises with very attractive "All Included Fares".

Discover the Great Difference Between a Regular Cruise and
    the truly European Experience of Pullmantur Cruises

Interesting link for you,

Pullmantur for non Spanish speaking? - Cruise Critic Message Boards
    Last edited by tuggy, warminster; 9th October 2011, 11:11 AM.
    ]

Comment

Do you know what a marriage bed is re choice for what you want in your cabin?

Comment

Originally posted by tangobunny, BURRY PORT View Post
        Do you know what a marriage bed is re choice for what you want in your cabin?
        I do not have any idea of what they mean by a marriage bed Why not phone cruise dot uk & ask them as they sell Pullmantur Cruises they should have the information that you require & they may be able to also arrange fights as well.
        ]

Comment

Do you mean cruise.co.uk as Pullmantur doesn't appear in the drop down menu...I wasn't aware they did them

Comment

Just had a quick look at this company for curiosity.....Just did a random dummy booking to see how the prices would come out....Now I know this is a Spanish fleet and the majority of passengers would be Spanish....not a problem for us as we holiday in Spain at lest 3 times a year and can get by (ish) with the language.....
            I'm assuming entertainment etc will be in Spanish with announcements in Spanish first then English....
            On booking I noticed when it came to choosing the cabin you have a choice of a marriage bed or a double.....now I know what a double is but a Marriage...is that 2 singles a queen or a king bed?
            The price I worked out was extremely reasonable for an all inclusive cruise coming out at £777.31 (on conversion) for the 2 of us...that seems to good to be true....even with the flights it works out at under £500 pp for a week
            Can anyone recommend this company?
            What site are you trying to book on. I have come accross incredible Pullmantur 7 day cruises for €299 but the taxes then send the price skywards! Can you book online?

Comment

Do you mean cruise.co.uk as Pullmantur doesn't appear in the drop down menu...I wasn't aware they did them
              Yes they do but you have to phone them. Here is a few revues which also have some contacts in the threads.

http://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-reviews/pullmantur/
              ]

Comment

Originally posted by tomvet, limerick, roi View Post
                What site are you trying to book on. I have come accross incredible Pullmantur 7 day cruises for €299 but the taxes then send the price skywards! Can you book online?
                Cruceros Pullmantur - pullmantur.es through google chrome so you can get the english translated pages

Comment

I think double might mean twins. My Spanish is poor but I think a cama matrimonial or marriage bed is a double. Bus as I say my Spanish is not that great

Comment

Not Sure if Tuggy has ever cruised with Pullmantur before , but its nothing like he paints. Cama Matrimonial is a Double Bed for all the non Spanish speakers out there, I am Pullmanturs preferred UK agent and I have Cruised many times with them, All the Fleet are NON SMOKING, apart from areas designated outside on deck , on the Empress that will be Decks 6 and 11, they offer the "Todo Incluidio" All Inclusive system however some premium drinks carry a small supplement , I can supply the drinks list and dinner menus on request, The Entertainment onboard is more Visual than Verbal as pullmantur is sold to 37 different countries so you will get magicians , Dance Troupes etc etc the Michael Jackson Tribute is all in English. The language onboard is Spanish & English, your daily bulletin and dinner menus are in English served by English speaking waiters.If you want more information Tangobunny or a Brochure in English call me Kelvin on 0844 357 1635

Comment

You cannot book Pullmantur Cruises direct from their website , the taxes on Pullmantur are a maximum of 180 euros hardly skywards, if you email them direct , they will put you intouch with me as their UK agent

Comment

Originally posted by kelv2754, essex View Post
                        You cannot book Pullmantur Cruises direct from their website , the taxes on Pullmantur are a maximum of 180 euros hardly skywards, if you email them direct , they will put you intouch with me as their UK agent
                        Hi kelv
                        I have sailed with Pullmantur.i always thought Jetline Cruises was the only UK agent.
                        Everytime i phoned or e-mailed them they gave them as their contact.
                        I never knew Cruise.co sold Pullmantur.
                        JC

JC
                        C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
                        "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

Hi JC
                          I was the person who bought Pullmantur to Jetline as I was working there at the time, I now work for myself at Vamos Holidays (see facebook page and my daughter and I representing Pullmantur at the Cruise Shows London,Birmingham,Belfast & Dublin).
                          if you called Jetline now for a Pullmantur Cruise you would probably get WHO.
                          I am now Pullmanturs preferred agent and now recruit other agents to sell on my behalf. As you can see I reply to most of the questions
                          on here , and it annoys me when people guess to what the cruises are really like , including the guy who works for Cruise .co.uk,
                          Pullmantur Prices are on a XML feed on a system called Traveltek but even when these agents call Pullmantur that are referred to me.
                          If you want an English Brochure call me on 0844 357 1635

Comment

Originally posted by kelv2754, essex View Post
                            Hi JC
                            I was the person who bought Pullmantur to Jetline as I was working there at the time, I now work for myself at Vamos Holidays (see facebook page and my daughter and I representing Pullmantur at the Cruise Shows London,Birmingham,Belfast & Dublin).
                            if you called Jetline now for a Pullmantur Cruise you would probably get WHO.
                            I am now Pullmanturs preferred agent and now recruit other agents to sell on my behalf. As you can see I reply to most of the questions
                            on here , and it annoys me when people guess to what the cruises are really like , including the guy who works for Cruise .co.uk,
                            Pullmantur Prices are on a XML feed on a system called Traveltek but even when these agents call Pullmantur that are referred to me.
                            If you want an English Brochure call me on 0844 357 1635
                            Hi kelv
                            Thanks for clearing that up.
                            Btw,on my last Pullmantur (2008) cruise smoking in all the bars was allowed except one.Thats why i tried them.
                            Did this change come in with the change in Spanish law?
                            C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
                            "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

Hi JC

Not really Spanish Law, but to fall inline with all the other cruiselines, a lot of things changed when Royal Caribbean took over the mantle , Pullmantur also do Coach Holidays and Land Holidays to the Caribbean and one of the most popular destinations was Cuba (that stopped immediately)I remember one of the Res girls saying we cannot do Cuba now because we are American.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X