• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrity drinks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yogini, Waterlooville View Post

Thank you. The cost per day of the upgrade is £9.36 per day, which I have to phone to do. Drinks on the Classic package are up to 9$ per drink, and up to $15 per drink on the Premium package. My thought was that as I have done very little over the past 18 months, maybe it would be nice to have better wine!
    Better wine? Now there's a challenge . Try them all to find out which are good .

Don't forget to get out of the bar once in a while to remind you that you are on a cruise .

LMM

Lawnmowerman

Comment

Hi Yogini
      All these coffees are on the Classic…..
      4B726F85-68C8-41F6-A15D-80013EAD5E67.jpeg
      525FAA15-6DE0-48D4-8EBF-049BFF98D7A9.jpeg
      If you like a kick with your coffee try these on the Premium package,,remember Celebrity don’t do small measures….
      EFB1578F-8BC0-4BA0-B9B4-C226888E798F.jpeg
      JC
      C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
      "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by jc, liverpool View Post
        Hi Yogini
        All these coffees are on the Classic…..
        4B726F85-68C8-41F6-A15D-80013EAD5E67.jpeg
        525FAA15-6DE0-48D4-8EBF-049BFF98D7A9.jpeg
        If you like a kick with your coffee try these on the Premium package,,remember Celebrity don’t do small measures….
        EFB1578F-8BC0-4BA0-B9B4-C226888E798F.jpeg
        JC
        Iced popcorn frappe - sounds good!
        2018-
        Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
        NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
        Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
        Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
        Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

I’ve been on several celebrity ships / cruises and we have upgraded from classic to premium but felt that overall, the classic package was sufficient for our needs. As with most packages, you can pay the dollar difference if you fancy something off the classic menu. You don’t really need to decide now as you can do it on the ship. It may work out cheaper for you as it’s usually $10 per day plus the gratuity. JC mentioned cafe al bacio. It’s a very decent coffee shop with lovely cappuccinos and lattes.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogini, Waterlooville View Post
            I can't seem to find an answer to my query anywhere else. I have a Classic package on the Silhouette cruise. When I look at what is on offer it states that premium coffee is included in Classic and Premium. What does it mean by premium coffee? Does that include my morning cappuccino/latte? Also, will it make any difference if I upgrade to Premium. I need to make a decision on upgrading soon.

Thanks for any answers. I'm not a Celebrity cruiser, and on RCI ships have always used the machine in the Diamond lounge. MSC has very good coffee in all the packages.
            Yes your latte and cappuccino are included in the classic package. You can also order them after eating in the MDR. Alcoholic coffees are included in the premium package.
            don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post

Or go to the bar get a shot of the appropriate alcohol that is included and pour it in yourself.
              I’ve done that before, added a ‘wee’ Bailey’s
              Last edited by Issyalex, Glasgow; 26th July 2021, 09:16 PM.

Comment

I’m on Apex Sept 22 and have the classic drinks package which I’ve had before but they’ve taken out so many drinks.I just cannot understand why Baileys Irish Cream is on the premium package with Chambord Cointreau. I love a French martini which needs chambord and my other fave drinks are baileys and Cointreau. 😭😭

Comment

Originally posted by Issyalex, Glasgow View Post
                  I’m on Apex Sept 22 and have the classic drinks package which I’ve had before but they’ve taken out so many drinks.I just cannot understand why Baileys Irish Cream is on the premium package with Chambord Cointreau. I love a French martini which needs chambord and my other fave drinks are baileys and Cointreau. 😭😭
                  Baileys, love it. It comes as no surprise that they’re forcing your hand to upgrade.

Comment

We had the premium drinks package for our first few cruises with Celebrity but just had the Classic package for our last few. We found that we enjoyed the G&Ts made with the Bombay Dry as much as those made with the Bombay Sapphire gin . Cafe al Baccio was a necessity for us every day, sometimes even twice a day 😆. When we first sailed on Equinox the Martini Bar had the most amazing bartenders who could draw in a crowd with their skills. As the cocktails have gone more expensive so the number being made dwindles, which is disappointing. We used to get such a charge out of watching Bulent, the Turkish bartender, make multiple cocktails for one of his epic multi pours. Sometimes there would be over a dozen cocktail shakers stacked one within the other to do it with Bulent having to stand on the bar itself (he is fairly short) to pour them. Oh to be on a cruise!

Take care. Helen🍸

Comment

Originally posted by mike, lanarkshire View Post

Baileys, love it. It comes as no surprise that they’re forcing your hand to upgrade.
                      I know they are but all my favourite drinks. 😭😭😭😭😂

Comment

I just cannot understand why Baileys Irish Cream is on the premium package with Chambord Cointreau. I love a French martini which needs Chambord and my other fave drinks are baileys and Cointreau. 😭😭

Issy, I think they are most peoples favourite drinks, unfortunately, the price goes up with popularity, it's not fair is it
                        Usually, if a drinks package is requested both in the same cabin have to have it or non, I am not sure if two people in the same cabin can have different drinks packages, perhaps this differs with different companies

Comment

Different companies have different rules.

Celebrity is one that allows seperate package options with same cabin
                          (Unless they have changed)

some TAs will say you both have to take the same.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                          X