• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your image on P&O Cruises

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your image on P&O Cruises

Good Day!!

Since P&O Cruises is one of the most famous cruise brand in UK, i'm wondering what are the impression you had on this brand?

I'm currently conducting a survey on the P&O brand.

If u have ever been on one of the P&O cruise, appreciate if you can share your experience and impression on this cruise brand.

Thank you ^^

Eeh!!!!!!............
    Wilba

Comment

Would be interested to know who you doing the survey is for.
      Last edited by Barrowman, Bedford; 20th August 2010, 12:28 PM.
      sigpic
      Cruisings Cool

Comment

That is not the way to conduct surveys so sorry No.

There are plenty of reviews you can read on this site but then they are not a cross section which is needed for a survey

Comment

Given that your question shows a lack of English grammar skills, I'm immediately suspicious.
          Jill

Comment

Originally posted by Smith, Crayford View Post
            Given that your question shows a lack of English grammar skills, I'm immediately suspicious.
            Hear Hear.............
            Wilba

Comment

Originally posted by Wilba View Post
              Hear Hear.............
              Sorry, but it's absolutely irresistable. Hear Hear on a theme of grammar!
              Last edited by Max, Warwickshire; 20th August 2010, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Max, Warwickshire View Post
                Sorry, but it's absolutely irresistable. Hear Hear on a theme of grammar!
                Sorry Max but Wilba is correct and You are wrong-whoops.
                Jill

Comment

Originally posted by Smith, Crayford View Post
                  Sorry Max but Wilba is correct and You are wrong-whoops.
                  Oops Indeed!

Comment

Well a survey at least usually consists of questions - So what exactly are the survey questions? I've cruised with P&O since 1967 - what do you want to know?

Comment

Strat again?

Given that this might be important to you I would start again. Write out who you are, why you would like to do a survey and then be far more specific about your survey and what you hope gain from it.

Write all that out on a word programme, spell check it, if possible, get someone else to read it through and say what they feel about it. Then post it on a new thread. If it makes sense to us you will get all that you need but if it doesn't you'll get the same replies as you have received in this thread.

Sorry to say it like this but if you want results. ......... Regards Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Max, Warwickshire View Post
                        Sorry, but it's absolutely irresistable Hear Hear on a theme of grammar!
                        Gotcha!

Hear Hear comes from Hear This! Hear This!

But whilst we are on a question of grammar

irresistable........................Try irresistible

A Double Whammy Max????????
                        Wilba

Comment

Originally posted by Wilba View Post

Hear Hear comes from Hear This! Hear This!
                          Interesting Wilba. I thought it came from the instruction 'hear him' and has consequently been used in Parliament for about 300 years.
                          Jx

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post
                            Interesting Wilba. I thought it came from the instruction 'hear him' and has consequently been used in Parliament for about 300 years.
                            Jx
                            Mmm...... I've read a few versions of this, 'Hear you good people' being another relating to parliament and some references to the Here Here spelling as also being acceptable in the modern language.
                            Wilba

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisez, Liverpool View Post
                              Good Day!!

Since P&O Cruises is one of the most famous cruise brand in UK, i'm wondering what are the impression you had on this brand?

I'm currently conducting a survey on the P&O brand.

If u have ever been on one of the P&O cruise, appreciate if you can share your experience and impression on this cruise brand.

Thank you ^^
                              Sounds a bit like a college project to me!

Surveys need questions like...what do you think about the food, the drink, the entertainment, the staff, the trips, the value for money etc etc?

You also need to know what comparison people are making with other cruise lines, is it better, worse than rivals.

I'm lecturing now so I'll shut up.
                              Liz

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X