• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favourite all time ship?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One with no holes in the bottom !

Comment

Just the North Island and just north of Auckland at that. I doubt that we will ever return to New Zealand again because of health issues.

Originally posted by tomvet, limerick, roi View Post
      You went to NZ and only toured the NI? Sacrilage! I do hope that you made a return trip at some later stage! The SI of NZ must be the most stunning place I have travelled in.
      Any one wants to plays bridge and is on any of the cruises listed below please send me a private message

cruises 2012
      Eclipse 12/05
      Queen Victoria 24/03
      Eclipse 12/05
      Oceania Riveria 13/08
      Eclipse 29/09
      Queen Victoria 20/12

2013 Cruises booked
      Eclipse 11/05
      Eclipse 06/07
      Eclipse 31/08
      Eclipse 20/10

Comment

Favourite ship

This will get you all going

THOMSON CELEBRATION

NARDOUX

Comment

Originally posted by nardoux, heacham View Post
          This will get you all going

THOMSON CELEBRATION

NARDOUX
          It's a personal choice so no-one else will query that and as you probably noticed mine was the 'Thomoson Emerald' as it was my first cruise and was a lot of fun.

Comment

Our first cruise was on the Cunard Countess in the Caribbean. We thought the little ship was brilliant. We sailed on the inaugural cruise of the P&O Oceana from Fort Lauderdale which made this ship our favourite for a few years mainly due to the way we were treated during the cruise and the fantastic send off. We had the Senior Executive Purser on our table and he could not do enough for us. He took us (the table)to his suite 3 times for pre-dinner cocktails. The Sapphire Princess is our over all favourite. Our last cruise on her was Sydney to L.A. brilliant.

Comment

My favorite ship of all time has to be the SS Rotterdam.She was the first ship I ever set foot on and it was to go to work. I worked on her and few other Holland America dam ships, but she was the star of the fleet. Known as the "Grande Dame" she was spectacular!
              I have sailed as a passenger on many different ships and I had a huge love for P&O Sea Princess when she rejoined the fleet around 1982 after been in Australia for some time. I must have sailed on her 10 or more times. I have loved most ships I have sailed on but, I also have a lot of passion for Cunard. I sailed on Cunard Countess years ago and preferred her to QE2. Nowadays my favorite ship has to be QM2. She has to compare in the WOW! stakes to the Rotterdam.
              This might have something to do with the fact that Stephan Payne used many of the Rotterdam's features when he designed QM2. The wrap around promenade deck was a unique feature on the SS Rotterdam.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X