• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about the destinations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan, Sheffield
    started a topic What about the destinations?

What about the destinations?

We are out of Barbados 20 Feb Sea Princess and may have missed some relevent posts. I have read plenty of comments on these forums about the ships, the tips, the drinks etc etc - all very interesting and helpful but am I right in thinking there aren't many comments/recommendations regarding things/places/activities definitely not to be missed those that definitely SHOULD be missed? Anyone like to stick their neck out? I noted the one about Dominica on a Sunday (that's our day)

• SandieA, Torbay
    replied
    Hi - explore this site a little more. Under the review section you will find Ports of Call, incuding the Princess Port Guides.
    On the main or home page you can click on Destinations - the ports are listed alphabetically - then there is the Gallery section with loads of photos.

Its all out there - have fun finding what you are after and, if you can't - just ask. Someone will be willing to try and answer any question you may have.

Enjoy your cruise in February - envey you leaving the cold and the rain behind........if only for a short while.

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X