• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seasons Greetings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Edna , Cardiff View Post
    This is the same card that I got off my penpal in the States last Christmas. I was going to try and put it on, but don't know how. Great cards from the States.
    EDNA
    Easy, get the page you want on screen
    1)left click in the address bar (the one that starts http://) the words go blue
    2)press CTRL +C
    3) go to your reply box
    4)Left mouse click where you want the link
    5) press CTRL + V

Job done

Pete
    Pete

sigpic
    If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

Comment

Originally posted by Pete, Caerphilly View Post
      Bill, I see we both have the same card (my post No 8 on this thread), lovely isn't it.

Love the other one as well.

PEte
      Been a Jacquai Lawson fan for a good number of years my niece likes the teddy bear one all playing in a band.
      Bill Byth
      sigpic
      Website

Comment

This one my niece loves but the Christmas version is not there now, at least I can't find it, but it can still take on a Christmas theme The Blue Danube (Everyday Version) - animated Flash ecard by Jacquie Lawson
        Bill Byth
        sigpic
        Website

Comment

These cards are great so I should plug Jacquai Lawson a great way to send a lovely card/message to anyone, now for the last one today Under the Tree - animated Flash ecard by Jacquie Lawson
          Bill Byth
          sigpic
          Website

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Blyth, Dundee View Post
            These cards are great so I should plug Jacquai Lawson a great way to send a lovely card/message to anyone, now for the last one today Under the Tree - animated Flash ecard by Jacquie Lawson
            Bill, this is really nice. Reminds me that it's not too long until one of my favourite programmes. BBC2 around 11am -The New Year's Day Concert from Vienna. If you haven't watched before, it's a real treat.

I love all these e.cards and had been sent the same Snowman card as yourself and Pete already posted. Sandie's was also lovely.:D

Comment

Originally posted by MarieC, Troon View Post
              Bill, this is really nice. Reminds me that it's not too long until one of my favourite programmes. BBC2 around 11am -The New Year's Day Concert from Vienna. If you haven't watched before, it's a real treat.

I love all these e.cards and had been sent the same Snowman card as yourself and Pete already posted. Sandie's was also lovely.:D
              We do record this concert, one of these years we will get tickets, but might have to wait until I win a million :D
              Bill Byth
              sigpic
              Website

Comment

Originally posted by Pete, Caerphilly View Post
                Easy, get the page you want on screen
                1)left click in the address bar (the one that starts http://) the words go blue
                2)press CTRL +C
                3) go to your reply box
                4)Left mouse click where you want the link
                5) press CTRL + V

Job done

Pete
                pete - how would you post one that was in an e=mail ? I managed to save some photo's from e-mails to Photobucket - would I have to do the same ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Blyth, Dundee View Post
                  We do record this concert, one of these years we will get tickets, but might have to wait until I win a million :D
                  Bill - on New Year's Day there are other concerts besides the one being televised and they are excellent as well.
                  Tickets for them are much easier to get.

Comment

Originally posted by hat776, malta View Post
                    pete - how would you post one that was in an e=mail ? I managed to save some photo's from e-mails to Photobucket - would I have to do the same ?
                    Highlight the link by clicking just at the start and then drag the pointer along until every letter goes blue, then release the mouse button, and then do the CTRL + C and continue from there
                    Another way of highlighting is click immediatly to the left of the link then press and hold down SHIFT whilst then pressing the "arrow pointing right" button, again keep going until it is all blue.

For posting photos see "For Non-techies who need help" thread post number 60, but i know you know how to post a picture, just post as you normally would from photobucket

PETE
                    Last edited by Pete, Caerphilly; 16th December 2010, 12:21 AM.
                    Pete

sigpic
                    If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

Comment

A Mery Christmas to all of you and the best of the New Year.
                      As we just got back from 5 weeks in the Caribbean, it is hard to fathom winter for us which is rain not snow. Shopping now starts,
                      My two granddogs watching for Richard... while protecting him from the local Deer.
                      http://picasaweb.google.com/10194840...12514679305666

(still having issues dropping the picture from the web page to this one
                      Last edited by RobBar, Canada; 16th December 2010, 05:01 AM.
                      sigpicRob
                      Next Cruise:> QM2 2016 / My Blog robbarcruises.com

Comment

Nice pic Rob and nice to have you back. Hope you had a good cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by MarieC, Troon View Post
                          Nice pic Rob and nice to have you back. Hope you had a good cruise.
                          Thanks Marie... we had spent another week with family in Barbados after the cruise so just got back last week
                          If you go to my website you will see some pictures but I still have to write a review and do a new posting
                          sigpicRob
                          Next Cruise:> QM2 2016 / My Blog robbarcruises.com

Comment

Best wishes to you Richard and all fellow members. Have a great trip. Whilst not cruising over Christmas myself,I will be in the sun (hopefully) in Lanzerote.

Regards
                            PM
                            CANBERRA (STUFT) May 1982
                            OCEANA 7-21 Aug 2010
                            VENTURA 4-19 Nov 2011
                            VENTURA Feb 2014

Comment

Comment

Just in case anyone is hazy about the Christmas story...

YouTube - THE DIGITAL STORY OF NATIVITY - ( or Christmas 2.0 )

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                                X