• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laser Crystal Ships

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laser Crystal Ships

My in-laws were recently presented with this on a Trans-Atlantic crossing on the IOTS. They are Diamond Plus members. As a memento I think it looks really nice and wouldn't mind one myself. (not IOTS though)
    Does anyone know if there are any company's that sell other ship versions? I've done a quick google but can't see anything.

www.wansbroughs-cruise-blog.me.uk

Yes, they sell them on all the RCI Ships Shops and yes you can get all the ships, depending on which ship you are sailing on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradbury, Coventry View Post
      Yes, they sell them on all the RCI Ships Shops and yes you can get all the ships, depending on which ship you are sailing on.
      Am I right in thinking the only place you can get them is on the ships shop then? I would love one of the Jewel which was our first cruise. Any idea how much they retail for?
      www.wansbroughs-cruise-blog.me.uk

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X