• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone up for a quiz tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Issyalex, Glasgow View Post
    Just saw your post Mrs M. Not been online much today as My friends MIL passed away today, the day after her husband’s (MIL’s husband) funeral. I feel so sorry that my friends husband has lost both his parents within 2 weeks to COVID. 😢 keep safe everyone.

see you next week.
    Oh dear Issy. Such sad news for your friend. The grandparents of my friend’s future s-i-l both passed away within 2 days of each other which was the weekend before he and my friend’s daughter were due to get married. As it is the wedding is possibly next January with the bride and groom stuck in Australia for the time being. Too many sad homes!

Take care and stay well. Helen

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post
      I will see how many are up for it.

I'm quite happy to have a break for another week. I can watch ''The Martian'' for about the sixth time! Well worth seeing. Again!
      Good choice. Was that on your top three films list though? 😜

Comment

Originally posted by Mason, Altrincham View Post

Oh dear Issy. Such sad news for your friend. The grandparents of my friend’s future s-i-l both passed away within 2 days of each other which was the weekend before he and my friend’s daughter were due to get married. As it is the wedding is possibly next January with the bride and groom stuck in Australia for the time being. Too many sad homes!

Thanks Helen. Her MIL was able to watch her husbands funeral via an iPad link yesterday then she deteriorated quickly. Both of them has been in hospital for about 6 weeks with COVID. They were improving then deteriorating then improving then deteriorated. At least she saw her husbands funeral and both of them are together again. They’d been married for over 65 years.
        don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by Issyalex, Glasgow View Post

Thanks Helen. Her MIL was able to watch her husbands funeral via an iPad link yesterday then she deteriorated quickly. Both of them has been in hospital for about 6 weeks with COVID. They were improving then deteriorating then improving then deteriorated. At least she saw her husbands funeral and both of them are together again. They’d been married for over 65 years.
          How very sad , Issy. At least they are together which must be some small comfort for your friend. 65 years of marriage is amazing
          This wretched virus is robbing us all of so many loved ones & friends. Pat x

Stay safe everyone.

Comment

I’ve been trying to log in and sat I’m here and up for a quiz however my WiFi speed is dire. I’ll look in again next week. Enjoy The Martian, Mrs M - excellent film!
            Cruising my way through life!

Sue

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X