• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruise Quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

26 for me, would have been higher if more cruise lines were included.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogini, Waterlooville View Post
      31. I have never been naked on a balcony, or had a hangover!
      Whoops We had a balcony right at the back of the ship. It was a Caribbean cruise (7 years ago now) and one morning I went out on the balcony, and to my horror another ship was right behind us! I ran back in pretty quickly, and I have never done it since .................................................. .............Carol

Comment

30 for me. I used to suffer terribly from seasickness until I reached about 16.
        When in the Bay of Biscay as a child I routinely had to visit the medical centre. Only the injections would work.One cruise I went with My Mum and the doctor when told by My Mum that only an injection would work he said"Nonsense,these new tablets are excellent".They were administered to me and almost immediately reappeared over his shoes.
        He wasn't too careful how he administered the injection, I can tell you.
        None of that put me off though and I consider myself extremely fortunate to not have it anymore.

Comment

Hmm, 16 - must try harder. Enjoyed them all - some more than others of course.

Bill

Lawnmowerman

Comment

only 26 for us. Perhaps if we drank more!!!

Comment

29 for me, luckily I couldn’t say Yes to the last point.

Although there was once a ‘nearly’!

Comment

24. Not saying if I've been naked on a balcony!

Comment

23. No hangover or seasickness and never missed the ship thank god.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterM, Southwell View Post
                    24. Not saying if I've been naked on a balcony!
                    25 for me......go on, you know you want to tell us 😜

Comment

23 for me and hubby. Wouldn’t dream of going starkers on a balcony! Crumbs! Anyone looking down would fall ill.

Take care and and stay Well! Helen

Comment

Originally posted by Haworth, Wokingham View Post
                        27 for us, It would be 28 if you added 24 hours in a life jacket at muster station, it's was the first anniversary of the Viking Sky at the weekend.
                        How? Blimey that’s gone by quick. I bet that stirred up some memories x
                        Past cruises:
                        Carnival Conquest October 2002
                        Independence of the Seas October 2012
                        Independence of the Seas May 2014
                        Explorer of the Seas June 2015
                        Norwegian Escape October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post

Whoops We had a balcony right at the back of the ship. It was a Caribbean cruise (7 years ago now) and one morning I went out on the balcony, and to my horror another ship was right behind us! I ran back in pretty quickly, and I have never done it since .................................................. .............Carol
                          That’s hilarious 🤣
                          Past cruises:
                          Carnival Conquest October 2002
                          Independence of the Seas October 2012
                          Independence of the Seas May 2014
                          Explorer of the Seas June 2015
                          Norwegian Escape October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post

We were on holiday in Majorca about 15 years ago with out teenage (19 +17) sons and after dinner and a few glasses of red got back to the very quiet apartment complex, it was warm the pool very inviting, the moonlight cascading over the water, you have never seen two kids move so fast when mum and dad suggested skinny dipping, never done it before or since but it was fun

Comment

Only 19 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Haworth, Wokingham View Post

We were on holiday in Majorca about 15 years ago with out teenage (19 +17) sons and after dinner and a few glasses of red got back to the very quiet apartment complex, it was warm the pool very inviting, the moonlight cascading over the water, you have never seen two kids move so fast when mum and dad suggested skinny dipping, never done it before or since but it was fun
                                I look upon it as sport,embarrassing the offspring.
                                ps 23 !

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                                X