• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCL drops 30 day exclusion window on perks in US.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCL drops 30 day exclusion window on perks in US.

Can't remember if I mentioned this.

NCL introduced a 30 day exclusion window on the perks(drinks, OBC, Specialty meals...)

This resulted in some nice price drops on some cruises, handy for the non drinkers.

Checking some US prices for cruises within the 30 day window I found they were still offering the perks and checking the T&C's they seem to have dropped this exclusion feature.

You still have to pay the service charges on the US "free" perks but does give an additional pricing option to the UK prices with no perks.

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
    Can't remember if I mentioned this.

NCL introduced a 30 day exclusion window on the perks(drinks, OBC, Specialty meals...)

This resulted in some nice price drops on some cruises, handy for the non drinkers.

Checking some US prices for cruises within the 30 day window I found they were still offering the perks and checking the T&C's they seem to have dropped this exclusion feature.

You still have to pay the service charges on the US "free" perks but does give an additional pricing option to the UK prices with no perks.
    Thanks for posting TD.

I wonder why they did that?

Annie

Comment

People stopped booking 30days out is my guess the Escape, Getway and Breakaway did not have the exclusion).

The current US promo is 2 perks and use 2 cruise next bit the margin over GTY no perk rates is quite high on some trips.

Comment

I've just noticed the 2 promo is back on here and cruise dot are offering free tips.

Comment

I booked in February for a 7 night cruise out of Port Canaveral next March. We got the free drinks package, unusual to actually get the perks in the studios!
          2018-
          Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
          NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
          Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
          Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
          Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

Originally posted by Yogini, Waterlooville View Post
            I booked in February for a 7 night cruise out of Port Canaveral next March. We got the free drinks package, unusual to actually get the perks in the studios!
            Actually no it isn't Yogini. I had the UBP on my Epic studio cabin earlier this year.

Enjoy your cruise. At least the weather will be much better than the Med

Annie

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X