• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day Two on the Silver Spirit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day Two on the Silver Spirit

Day 2 onboard Silver Spirit

Last night we dined in the main restaurant. The service was excellent and there was no waiting around the wine waiter was there constantly and the food was served quickly but well spaced out between courses. I had lobster ravioli to start which was really tasty, followed by lemon sea bass which was fresh and perfectly cooked. For desert I had cookies, these were incredible one of the flavours was cranberry and it tasted like Christmas!

This morning we viewed a Silver Suite which was about double the size of our verandah suite. The suite has an enormous walk in closet a very modern, large bathroom and a long balcony with a table and chairs as well as a couple of sun loungers, very spacious. I have uploaded some photos to my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/amy.ginder.7

We experienced room service for lunch and our butler Mark brought the two hot dogs we asked for in around fifteen minutes and he laid it all out on our balcony for us. Mark is very friendly and professional, he can help unpack, room service, he makes sure our suite is tidy and replenishes our mini bar! Yesterday when we arrived Mark offered us a tray of complimentary toiletries, we opted for Bvlgari.

Tonight we are dining in Le Champagne speciality restaurant so I will post all about my experience tomorrow.
    To make sure you don't miss out call me today on 0800 408 6072 or email me at amyg@cruise.co.uk

To find out how my clients have rated my service please visit my blog at http://www.amyahoy.blogspot.com

After the lobster ravioli, lemon sea bass, champagne and butler room service, the last thing I was expecting was a couple of hot dogs for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by andyn, kensworth View Post
      After the lobster ravioli, lemon sea bass, champagne and butler room service, the last thing I was expecting was a couple of hot dogs for lunch
      Snap!!

Bill

Lawnmowerman

Comment

The pictures look nice Amy ,looks like you dropped the average age on this cruise,the ship reminded me in places of a small QE...Taffy
        ​Taffy

Comment

I suppose that's the beauty of knowing even the simplest of food is going to be good. After an evening rich meal, an excellent Hot Dog for lunch sounds Yum.

Comment

Looks very nice Amy,love the bathrooom,..but thats my thing..Bathrooms!!! Jan.

Comment

In the interest of research all alternatives need to be tried

Comment

Originally posted by Cooke, Ashby View Post
                Agreed. Often searched through reviews to see how the burgers and hot dogs were rated, especially as the kids (and me) always have them for lunch. Not a very large taste test but on my kids rating from 3 cruise lines; PandO best burgers and Ice creams, Princess best pizzas and milkshakes, and NCL best hot dogs and crisps/dips etc for munching during afternoon film matinees.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooke, Ashby View Post
                  I agree but with me, I would probably prefer the Hot Dogs or Burgers to the lobster ravioli, lemon sea bass, champagne, not a lover of sea food or champagne.

Enjoying the blog and the photo's though.
                  Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Enjoying the blog and photos. Would love a balcony that large with room for loungers and table and chairs.
                    Cheers Drew and Linda

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                    best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                    agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                    X