• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

274 nights world cruise with RCI anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    274 nights world cruise with RCI anyone?

    Just got email telling me about it. Serenade of the Seas. 7 continents. Wonder how popular it will be?

    #2
    It's a great option for those told they have only 274 days to live.................Wilba
    Wilba

    Comment


      #3
      And ~£50k.

      I think if a decent level C&A you might get a drinks package

      Comment


        #4
        Got that email too and it looks absolutely amazing but it would impact on my golf so I’ll need to pass.

        Considering all that’s included in your 274-night Ultimate World Cruise fare, you’ll enjoy an incredible value. No matter which stateroom you choose, your fare includes Ultimate World Cruise complimentary amenities like business class airfare, pre-cruise hotel and gala, Deluxe Beverage Package, gratuities, VOOM internet package, wash and fold laundry service, and more. Plus, you’ll save 10% on your Ultimate World Cruise Fare when you pay in full by January 6, 2023.
        Stateroom Category Lead Rate With Pay-In-Full Savings of 10%
        Interior Stateroom Starting from $60,999 per person* $54,899 per person*
        Ocean View Stateroom Starting from $64,999 per person* $58,499 per person*
        Balcony Stateroom Starting from $78,999 per person* $71,099 per person*
        Junior Suite Starting from $111,999 per person* $100,799 per person*
        Other Suite Categories Call us for availability and pricing Call us for availability and pricing
        *Taxes, fees, and port expenses of $4,667 USD per person are additional and are subject to change at any time. All starting prices listed are per person, in USD, cruise only, based on double occupancy and are subject to change at any time. Pay in full by January 6, 2023, for savings of 10% on starting Lead Rate.

        Comment


          #5
          I wonder how many takers they'll get for the full cruise. I can't imagine doing all those nights in an inside cabin, it would have to be at least a JS for me

          Barb

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by mike, lanarkshire View Post
            Got that email too and it looks absolutely amazing but it would impact on my golf so I’ll need to pass.

            Considering all that’s included in your 274-night Ultimate World Cruise fare, you’ll enjoy an incredible value. No matter which stateroom you choose, your fare includes Ultimate World Cruise complimentary amenities like business class airfare, pre-cruise hotel and gala, Deluxe Beverage Package, gratuities, VOOM internet package, wash and fold laundry service, and more. Plus, you’ll save 10% on your Ultimate World Cruise Fare when you pay in full by January 6, 2023.
            Stateroom Category Lead Rate With Pay-In-Full Savings of 10%
            Interior Stateroom Starting from $60,999 per person* $54,899 per person*
            Ocean View Stateroom Starting from $64,999 per person* $58,499 per person*
            Balcony Stateroom Starting from $78,999 per person* $71,099 per person*
            Junior Suite Starting from $111,999 per person* $100,799 per person*
            Other Suite Categories Call us for availability and pricing Call us for availability and pricing
            *Taxes, fees, and port expenses of $4,667 USD per person are additional and are subject to change at any time. All starting prices listed are per person, in USD, cruise only, based on double occupancy and are subject to change at any time. Pay in full by January 6, 2023, for savings of 10% on starting Lead Rate.
            I do hate it when they add the addendum at the bottom of the price list - these are obligatory, not optional, and therefore should be included in the overall price. I was going to book immediately, but that little bit of chicanery has put me right off!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
              And ~£50k.

              I think if a decent level C&A you might get a drinks package
              Surely anyone with a drinks package would be dead through alcohol poisoning after that length of cruise!!!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Wilba View Post
                It's a great option for those told they have only 274 days to live.................Wilba
                If you have only 273 days to live, do you think you might avoid having to hand over gratuities on the last night?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by sandraggg, Newcastle View Post

                  If you have only 273 days to live, do you think you might avoid having to hand over gratuities on the last night?
                  I could be wrong, it’s a long time since we cruised with RCI.....but I seem to recall they took the grats payments on a daily basis rather than a lump sum.

                  Just in case...........?


                  Edit: I could see no mention of OBC..........the cheapskates!
                  Last edited by All at sea, Yorks; 21st October 2021, 10:10 AM.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by All at sea, Yorks View Post

                    I could be wrong, it’s a long time since we cruised with RCI.....but I seem to recall they took the grats payments on a daily basis rather than a lump sum.

                    Just in case...........?


                    Edit: I could see no mention of OBC..........the cheapskates!
                    I disembarked from Anthem yesterday, and yes the grats are on a daily basis.
                    2018-
                    Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

                    2019 -
                    NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
                    Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

                    2020 -
                    Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
                    Magellan - Panama Canal

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Gratuities are included!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by mike, lanarkshire View Post
                        Got that email too and it looks absolutely amazing but it would impact on my golf so I’ll need to pass.

                        Considering all that’s included in your 274-night Ultimate World Cruise fare, you’ll enjoy an incredible value. No matter which stateroom you choose, your fare includes Ultimate World Cruise complimentary amenities like business class airfare, pre-cruise hotel and gala, Deluxe Beverage Package, gratuities, VOOM internet package, wash and fold laundry service, and more. Plus, you’ll save 10% on your Ultimate World Cruise Fare when you pay in full by January 6, 2023.
                        Stateroom Category Lead Rate With Pay-In-Full Savings of 10%
                        Interior Stateroom Starting from $60,999 per person* $54,899 per person*
                        Ocean View Stateroom Starting from $64,999 per person* $58,499 per person*
                        Balcony Stateroom Starting from $78,999 per person* $71,099 per person*
                        Junior Suite Starting from $111,999 per person* $100,799 per person*
                        Other Suite Categories Call us for availability and pricing Call us for availability and pricing
                        *Taxes, fees, and port expenses of $4,667 USD per person are additional and are subject to change at any time. All starting prices listed are per person, in USD, cruise only, based on double occupancy and are subject to change at any time. Pay in full by January 6, 2023, for savings of 10% on starting Lead Rate.
                        Husband says the way he is playing at the moment he wouldn't mind missing the golf! He is always moaning about the state of the course too.

                        Comment


                        We use cookies to give you the
                        best experience possible.


                        By continuing to use our website you
                        agree to our cookie policy

                        Working...
                        X