• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World cruise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were in Ushuaia in early February and it was 7 Celsius with a high wind. I recall it was 38 Celsius in Buenos Aires and about the same in Montevideo. Temperature variations aside, it was one of our favourite cruises, almost as interesting as the Asia ones. Sorry I have forgotten the conversion to Farenheit, except that 16 C is 61 F and 28 C is 82 F. I should ask Alexa!!
    Sheila
    Last edited by smtcan, Scarborough; 21st January 2021, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smtcan, Scarborough View Post
      We were in Ushuaia in early February and it was 7 Celsius with a high wind. I recall it was 38 Celsius in Buenos Aires and about the same in Montevideo. Temperature variations aside, it was one of our favourite cruises, almost as interesting as the Asia ones. Sorry I have forgotten the conversion to Farenheit, except that 16 C is 61 F and 28 C is 82 F. I should ask Alexa!!
      Sheila
      I am happy to use either - you win it was definitely cooler for you in Ushuaia and we had no wind. (I used F as I was with Americans )

I benchmark 10C as 50F

Annie

Comment

We have been giving some more thought to the world cruise and much as i would live to go we have concluded that it would be foolish to book until the situation is clearer. On a more positive note Yorkshire is surging ahead with the vaccines. My husband is goung on Tuesday. The hospilal has 15 wards full of covid patients so he will be stripping all his clothes off at the door when he gets home Straight into the washing nachine, the clothes, not him!

No news of one for me yet. I am in the clinically extremely vulnerable group so hopefully wont be long although Yorkshire will only be getting half the dose allocation bext weekbecause they are going too fast!

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X