• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World’s Most expensive cruise ship Channel 5 NOW!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World’s Most expensive cruise ship Channel 5 NOW!

We are just watching World’s most expensive cruise ship on Channel 5. It just started at 7pm and it is about Regent Seven Seas Explorer. I have to say it looks fabulous and howI wish we were there right now! Talk about suffering cruise withdrawal symptoms. First world problems I know, but it looks lovely.

Take care and stay well. Helen🥂

There’s been a fair share of cruise ship programmes on the tv over the past few weeks. The Antarctica cruise was just incredible. I’ve even found myself watching cruising with Jane Macdonald again 😫 She’s my guilty pleasure 🤣 I even sat through about 45 minutes of a Celebrity feed to get 50 cruise points - it was painful but you can’t fault them for trying to keep you on side.

Comment

Originally posted by mike, lanarkshire View Post
      There’s been a fair share of cruise ship programmes on the tv over the past few weeks. The Antarctica cruise was just incredible. I’ve even found myself watching cruising with Jane Macdonald again 😫 She’s my guilty pleasure 🤣 I even sat through about 45 minutes of a Celebrity feed to get 50 cruise points - it was painful but you can’t fault them for trying to keep you on side.
      Hi Mike
      I agree with you re the Celebrity Webinar,,,,,,45 min of my life I won’t get back again.

Some good photos of Apex but it seemed to me like 3 people patting themselves on the back.

Still,with the extra points gained through the PUP’s programme means I will be Elite after my next cruise in August........if it goes.
      But not worth a dime really,,,,points dont make prizes anymore.

JC
      Last edited by jc, liverpool; 16th January 2021, 11:07 AM.
      C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
      "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

I read that Susan Calman is taking over from Jane McDonald on those cruise programmes.

Comment

Originally posted by mags, cardiff View Post
          I read that Susan Calman is taking over from Jane McDonald on those cruise programmes.
          Dear god, I hope not 🤞🤞

Comment

Originally posted by jc, liverpool View Post
            Hi Mike
            I agree with you re the Celebrity Webinar,,,,,,45 min of my life I won’t get back again.

Some good photos of Apex but it seemed to me like 3 people patting themselves on the back.

Still,with the extra points gained through the PUP’s programme means I will be Elite after my next cruise in August........if it goes.
            But not worth a dime really,,,,points dont make prizes anymore.

JC
            As you be aware, you’ll then get diamond status with RCI. IMO, it’s much better, not so much in regards to on board benefits (poor) but the diamond lounge offering is def better. A far nicer atmosphere and better opening hours. Overall, a lovely place to spend time in. I’ve never really enjoyed the Celebrity captains club.

Comment

It was covered here months ago.

Anyone want a Jane fix C5 6pm tonight 95min job.

Comment

https://www.cruise.co.uk/forum/forum...-jane-mcdonald

Was back in March.

Comment

Dear god, I hope not 🤞🤞
                  Looking forward to it

LMM.

Lawnmowerman

Comment

Originally posted by Lawnmowerman, Tain View Post

Looking forward to it

LMM.
                    So am I. Love her on QI, and her travel meanderings are such fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post

So am I. Love her on QI, and her travel meanderings are such fun.
                      She’s no Jane that’s for sure. In Dragons den terms - “I’m out” 😂 At the day of the day, life world would be boring if we all agreed with each other - we all have different tastes.

Comment

Anyone know what ship she was on first last night, the one that started in Dubrovnik? Can't say I watch her much, too much giggling and shrieking. just at times like this when I need a cruise fix and I turn off when she starts to sing

Barb

Comment

I actually enjoy Susan Calman doing travel commentary. It puts me in mind of Billy Connolly whose travel shows we always used to watch avidly. Just be thankful that she doesn’t seem to have his penchant for dancing around au natural when she’s on the box. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Take care and stay well. Helen

Comment

She’s no Jane that’s for sure. In Dragons den terms - “I’m out” 😂 At the day of the day, life world would be boring if we all agreed with each other - we all have different tastes.
                            I disagree

LMM

Lawnmowerman

Comment

Originally posted by BandN, Markyate View Post
                              Anyone know what ship she was on first last night, the one that started in Dubrovnik? Can't say I watch her much, too much giggling and shrieking. just at times like this when I need a cruise fix and I turn off when she starts to sing

Barb
                              Very wise!

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X