• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Odyssey of the Seas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odyssey of the Seas

Hi all
    Just a quick notification that the new RCI ship Odyssey of the Seas has added two sailing from Southampton..one a 3 night on 2nd April 2021 and then a repo to Barcelona where she will home port for a while.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/c...ey-of-the-seas

I'm not sure we'd book at the prices quoted for the 3 nighter but the 5 nights down to Barcelona might appeal.
    Unless of course Cruisedot has the odd cabin on offer...

Hi Amar..how are you all at HQ

Regards
    Garfield

The price for solo occupancy was ridiculous, even my regular travel agent said so.

That was odd, because I spotted it on an FB group, phoned my TA and he knew nothing about it. It looks like RCI wasn't pushing it.

Is it the maiden voyage? If so, maybe that's why the price is so high.

Edit:
    One of the reasons the price was so high was that Royal said that they weren't giving the Crown & Anchor discount on short cruises. I had a message a couple of minutes ago to say that they have changed their mind!
    Last edited by Yogini, Waterlooville; 22nd October 2020, 03:44 PM. Reason: new information
    2018-
    Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
    NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
    Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
    Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
    Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

Thanks for posting. Might be interested in the 5 nights down to Barcelona - the diamond lounge benefits would compensate for the pricing. Def worth further investigation

Comment

Thanks for the posting,Garfield .Like others have said if the pricing was better (and I had a crystal ball!),I might be interested...

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X