• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Was Your Last Cruise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When lockdown UK began! On Queen Victoria when the itinerary stopped and we headed back, arriving a week after all stopped here.

Comment

Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post

You are correct - it is the planning I miss

I said after my last cruise, time for a break from cruising for a year or two.

My short cruising history is dominated with long cruises (17 days or longer) combined with land trips at each end. Often, trains and boats and planes etc

I am really struggling to find an appealing itinerary for 2021. I suspect many cruises in 2021 will be circa 7 days. Possibly no cruising for me until 2022..

1st world problem.

Annie
      You forgot to mention your last cruise.

Comment

My husband and I did a Northern Lights cruise later November. We had a cruise cancelled we were going on in June, one cancelled we were going on in a couple of weeks and one cancelled we were going on in December!
        What is a shame is that this is the first year we won't have a cruise since getting married in 2008 - we got the cruising bug on our honeymoon when we went to the Med with Ocean Village. But it took a pandemic to wreck our record! We already have two cruises booked for May and November next year, but the first of those could still be problematic if a vaccine doesn't materialise.

Comment

Come Xmas day we will have had a full year gap, the March one got cancelled,

We have had 2 gaps of a year before as nothing came up we fancied but we did get the itch to book something near the end of the year.

We managed 6 trips in both 2018 and 2019 so not that bothered yet last 3 were
          Oct, NCL getaway Baltics
          Nov NCL Escape TA
          Dec.Marella Dream Israel

Starting to get the urge to look at pricing again but while we are effectively banned from cruising can't be bothered.

Friends are on MSC soon and we can't go with them, great deals with no solo sups so they have a YC suite and a spare YC inside for the extra snoring bed.

While the rest of the world are still messing about, Germany(TUI) and Italy(MSC) are getting on with the job.

Comment

Last cruise was on Celebrity ,September 2019 to Norway. Fingers crossed as booked on Iona August 2021 🤞🤞

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X