• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Was Your Last Cruise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad to say but September 2011... seems like yesterday, but what memories
    Was going in June this year with my daughter and granddaughters and for my great- granddaughters first cruise but was not meant to be.

Carol
    sigpic*Carol M*

Comment

Originally posted by jc, liverpool View Post
      Hi Aas
      St Petersburg ?
      Last cruise.....Canaries last Oct on Silhouette.

JC
      Correct JC. πŸ‘

Comment

January this year. Viking Star - Barcelona to London (Tilbury). Very relaxing.

LMM

F47051AD-7A5B-4A93-B8EB-D4D4BFF41644.jpeg

BA4E1738-8CA7-4782-B1DC-9146D1141D59.jpeg

Lawnmowerman

Comment

Our last cruise was in June of 2019 to the Baltic on Silhouette. We had a wonderful cruise with an amazing visit to St Petersburg. We should have been on her again in July going back to the Baltic as we had enjoyed the previous cruise so much. Great ship, wonderful crew and fabulous itinerary with good weather. What more could you want? ANOTHER ONE, that’s what!!!!!!!!! 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

Take care and stay well. Helen

Comment

October /November 2019 round trip 28 nights,to Caribbean, Arcadia ,not my favourite ship but a fantastic cruise. Three booked ( 2 in 2021) but who knows whether they will go or not . I really miss all the planning and anticipation.It all seems very flat. I know as Annie would say,1st world problems.

Comment

Originally posted by alandrover, beccles View Post
              October /November 2019 round trip 28 nights,to Caribbean, Arcadia ,not my favourite ship but a fantastic cruise. Three booked ( 2 in 2021) but who knows whether they will go or not . I really miss all the planning and anticipation.It all seems very flat. I know as Annie would say,1st world problems.
              You are correct - it is the planning I miss

I said after my last cruise, time for a break from cruising for a year or two.

My short cruising history is dominated with long cruises (17 days or longer) combined with land trips at each end. Often, trains and boats and planes etc

I am really struggling to find an appealing itinerary for 2021. I suspect many cruises in 2021 will be circa 7 days. Possibly no cruising for me until 2022..

1st world problem.

Annie

Comment

Mine was November 2019 on Vision of the Seas, a Panama Canal transit from Fort Lauderdale to LA.

I should have cruised for 7 nights on Jewel of the Seas out of Dubai in January, but contracted a respiratory infection so couldn't go. I was rather miffed when my friend posted a selfie of herself enjoying a cocktail on QE2!
                2018-
                Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
                NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
                Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
                Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
                Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

We didn't cruise last year owing to my back surgery so our last was November 2018, transatlantic on Navigator of the Seas. This was a cruise where owing to north Atlantic storms there was a wholesale change of itinerary a couple of days before sailing. About a third of those who had booked took up RCI's offer of cancellation so the ship was only two thirds full, an unwitting foretaste of things to come. We have a couple of bucket list cruises in mind but have no interest in socially distanced cruising and most certainly no interest in masked long haul flying, which both cruises would require. We think 2022 at the earliest.
                  Logic will get you from A to B.
                  Imagination will take you everywhere.

Comment

Seabourn Ovation this time last year. Dublin to Dublin, visiting several Scottish ports. I loved the cruise, but that was when I started to get ill. On our return I was diagnosed with bile duct cancer and we had to cancel Athens to Dubai on Seabourn Encore. I’m afraid our cruising days are over.

Comment

Mine was the forum cruise, on Arcadia, I think it was last June! One cancelled in December, one in May, and next April doesn't look that promising to be honest!! ..........................................Carol

Comment

Last cruise June 2019 on Independence of the seas. our April cruise was cancelled and new cruise booked for April 21 and our 31st Oct cruise was cancelled and moved to Oct 21. Hubby’s Christmas present to Prague in June was also cancelled and now rebooked for June 21. All with 🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻

On This day last year we were on route to Memphis to see our American friends and visit New Orleans, Nashville, Birmingham, Memphis etc, If our April 2021 cruise goes ahead it will be 22 months since cruising. πŸ™πŸ˜’
                        Last edited by Issyalex, Glasgow; 28th September 2020, 12:38 PM.
                        don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by Issyalex, Glasgow View Post
                          Last cruise June 2019 on Independence of the seas. our April cruise was cancelled and new cruise booked for April 21 and our 31st Oct cruise was cancelled and moved to Oct 21. Hubby’s Christmas present to Prague in June was also cancelled and now rebooked for June 21. All with 🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻

On This day last year we were on route to Memphis to see our American friends and visit New Orleans, Nashville, Birmingham, Memphis etc, If our April 2021 cruise goes ahead it will be 22 months since cruising. πŸ™πŸ˜’
                          Wow........bet you never thought that was possible. I’ll see what the next celebrity β€œsale” has to offer. I’m not being encouraged to book tbh. European pricing is still too high.

Comment

Originally posted by mike, lanarkshire View Post

Wow........bet you never thought that was possible. I’ll see what the next celebrity β€œsale” has to offer. I’m not being encouraged to book tbh. European pricing is still too high.
                            No I didn’t. I thought the only reason I’d not cruise again would be due to ill health or being skint! πŸ™ˆ

I need something to look forward to and I’m a glass half full girl. πŸ˜€

Comment

Originally posted by Mason, Altrincham View Post
                              Our last cruise was in June of 2019 to the Baltic on Silhouette. We had a wonderful cruise with an amazing visit to St Petersburg. We should have been on her again in July going back to the Baltic as we had enjoyed the previous cruise so much. Great ship, wonderful crew and fabulous itinerary with good weather. What more could you want? ANOTHER ONE, that’s what!!!!!!!!! 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

Take care and stay well. Helen
                              Me too Helen. πŸ›³πŸš’ Silhouette is my Favourite celebrity ship. The staff are just amazing and so friendly.

Comment

My last cruise was last December but that was only two nights on QM2 ( we should be on her now doing a TA) . Our last proper voyage was May 2019 with our grandkids on Sapphire Princess. Thank goodness it was amazing and will just about keep us going until the next one.
                                BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                                X