• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My very own Cruise Ship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post
    Nearest we got to a superyacht was drooling over ''Topaz'' whilst moored up along side but at a distance, in Muscat.

Now been renamed A+ which is rather apt!

If I win an enormous amount on the lottery, I'll book out loads of QG cabins on QV and we can have a forum cruise for a week or two. No flying so Mr and Mrs Garf can join in, just local ports i.e. Britain and or Fjords.

How's that for generosity!!!
    Very generous, I wonder if JC would go?? .............................................Carol

Comment

Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post

Very generous, I wonder if JC would go?? .............................................Carol
      He'd have to wear a jacket for dinner but hopefully, for a fully paid up, all incl Forum cruise, he just might make an exception to his No Jacket rule!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post
        Nearest we got to a superyacht was drooling over ''Topaz'' whilst moored up along side but at a distance, in Muscat.

Now been renamed A+ which is rather apt!

If I win an enormous amount on the lottery, I'll book out loads of QG cabins on QV and we can have a forum cruise for a week or two. No flying so Mr and Mrs Garf can join in, just local ports i.e. Britain and or Fjords.

How's that for generosity!!!

Garf
        Last edited by Garfield, Waterlooville; 17th September 2020, 12:08 PM.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X