• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike, lanarkshire
    replied
    Who knows what's in store for us. I’m afraid there’s no crystal ball, maybe it’s just as well Carol. Remember the Orange mobile advert....The future is bright..........I’m not so sure.

Leave a comment:

• Smith7
    replied
    I'm optimistic Carol but I haven't got as far as you yet. I am currently keeping a look out for a cruise to the Canaries over Christmas 2021 and into the New Year of '22.

I guess we are just going to watch tricks to see how cruises next year pan out.

Fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• philhar, wallasey
    replied
    I'm with you Carol sounds like a great cruise.Fond memories of Voyager the last ship I cruised on with my late Mum around the med in 2009. We had a lovely time.
    I'm looking at 2022 but the itinerary I want isn't available yet to book.It's a bucket list cruise round the Caribbean to include England playing the West Indies.
    Let's all think positive!
    I'm hoping to cruise next year too but am waiting a while to book,would like to do the cruise we had to cancel this year on Celebrity out of Venice or maybe on NCL instead.

Leave a comment:

• Malcolm, Essex
    replied
    I love your optimism Carol. Nobody ever accuses me of optimism!

The zombie Apocalypse might wipe us all out by 2022 and NO refunds!

Leave a comment:

• annie, Glasgow
    replied
    Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post
    Hi Everyone

Definitely wishing my life away now Just seen a fantastic deal to the far east for Feb 2022, couple of nights in Singapore, cruising on Voyager of the Seas, which we did Australia on, and loved the ship. Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and Thailand.

Surely it will be fine to cruise by then!! The way this year has wizzed by, it will soon be here. Itching to book

Anyone else spotted any good deals and thought, Let's do it? .................................................. ................Carol
    Hi Carol

I think the biggest issue is which regions will permit cruise ships to sail.

Just so pleased I completed my Pacific cruises when I did.

Annie

Leave a comment:

• Topdeck, London
    replied
    There is a section for posting deals

No one has posted.

assume none has found one or just can't be bothered to share which is more likely.

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X