• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone

Definitely wishing my life away now Just seen a fantastic deal to the far east for Feb 2022, couple of nights in Singapore, cruising on Voyager of the Seas, which we did Australia on, and loved the ship. Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and Thailand.

Surely it will be fine to cruise by then!! The way this year has wizzed by, it will soon be here. Itching to book

Anyone else spotted any good deals and thought, Let's do it? .................................................. ................Carol

There is a section for posting deals

No one has posted.

assume none has found one or just can't be bothered to share which is more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post
      Hi Everyone

Definitely wishing my life away now Just seen a fantastic deal to the far east for Feb 2022, couple of nights in Singapore, cruising on Voyager of the Seas, which we did Australia on, and loved the ship. Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and Thailand.

Surely it will be fine to cruise by then!! The way this year has wizzed by, it will soon be here. Itching to book

Anyone else spotted any good deals and thought, Let's do it? .................................................. ................Carol
      Hi Carol

I think the biggest issue is which regions will permit cruise ships to sail.

Just so pleased I completed my Pacific cruises when I did.

Annie

Comment

I love your optimism Carol. Nobody ever accuses me of optimism!

The zombie Apocalypse might wipe us all out by 2022 and NO refunds!

See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

I'm with you Carol sounds like a great cruise.Fond memories of Voyager the last ship I cruised on with my late Mum around the med in 2009. We had a lovely time.
          I'm looking at 2022 but the itinerary I want isn't available yet to book.It's a bucket list cruise round the Caribbean to include England playing the West Indies.
          Let's all think positive!
          I'm hoping to cruise next year too but am waiting a while to book,would like to do the cruise we had to cancel this year on Celebrity out of Venice or maybe on NCL instead.

Comment

I'm optimistic Carol but I haven't got as far as you yet. I am currently keeping a look out for a cruise to the Canaries over Christmas 2021 and into the New Year of '22.

I guess we are just going to watch tricks to see how cruises next year pan out.

Fingers crossed.
            Jill

Comment

Who knows what's in store for us. I’m afraid there’s no crystal ball, maybe it’s just as well Carol. Remember the Orange mobile advert....The future is bright..........I’m not so sure.

Comment

I’m an optimist Carol. I’ve booked 2 cruises for next year with 🤞🏻🤞🏻. I’m hoping they will go ahead, if not I’ll transfer the cruises to 2022. I like/need a cruise to look forward too.

if the cruise you’ve seen is your bucket list cruise Carol then, personally, I’d book it as long as they guarantee either your money back or FCC then you’ve nothing to loose.
                don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post
                  Hi Everyone

Already ahead of you Carol!

Victoria's 2022 itineraries, after her long trip, are due for imminent release. We'll be in there for some bookings. We have confidence the world will resume some sort of normality and we want to be part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm, Essex View Post

...but if it doesn't, those who have booked will be pretty happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
                      There is a section for posting deals

No one has posted.

assume none has found one or just can't be bothered to share which is more likely.
                      Sorry I'll try to do it .................................................. .................Carol

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm, Essex View Post

Wow Malcolm, all doom and gloom, !! .................................................. ..........Carol

Comment

We still have one uncancelled cruise outstanding for this year. Just a matter of time before that one goes too.

We'll be booking as many cruises as we can afford for 2021, and will be on the look out for good deals. We have a lot of FCCs and are determined to spend them.

Comment

NCL sent out some new itineraries a while ago, so I made a booking for January 2022. The price looked reasonable for solo use of a double cabin, so I went for it. It's a round trip out of Cape Town. I shared the details with some NCL friends, and one of them has also booked.

I didn't like NCL Jade when we sailed the Eastern Med, but the new itinerary was too good to miss.
                            2018-
                            Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
                            NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
                            Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
                            Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
                            Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

We tend not to plan to far in advance Covid or no Covid.

We have a cruise booked for next year cancelled from this year. That cruise was to celebrate two special events this year.
                              If we still decide to go and will not make up our mind on that until balance of payment is due. It will probably be our last cruise. Any future holidays being Uk based.

Fir the past two years we have enjoyed our staycations at home, but then we do live by the coast. Now cannot be bothered with all the preparation needed when going away.
                              Last edited by Delboy, Essex; 6th September 2020, 09:43 AM.
                              Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X