• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can We Lighten the Mood?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can We Lighten the Mood?

Hi Everyone

Lets fast forward a bit, Everything is back to normal. What are you going to do first?

I'm going to have a party and invite lots of friends round .................................................. ........Carol

Im off on holiday, 2 weeks of beautiful sunshine. Jan.

Comment

Use a toilet roll without counting the sheets!
      See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Have my hair done!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post
          Have my hair done!
          Good call, I'll have to get mine done, before I let everyone see me .................................................. ....Carol

Comment

Have a hair cut, god knows how long it will be by then. 😳😄😎
            Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Get planning our holiday to India. We were there this time last year celebrating hoil
              IMG_1584774501276.jpg
              Attached Files

Comment

See our grandson face to face not via skype

Comment

It won't be cruising that's for sure..
                  Just priced up an identical cruise on Anthem to the one we have booked and will soon be cancelled.
                  8 nights £2k for both of us with a couple of benefits.

2021..same cruise but with an extra night £4900 for both of us in same cabin and no extras.

I won't be taking the current offer of a 125% FCC.as it comes nowhere near covering the cost of the 2021 cruise.

Garf.

Comment

Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post

Good call, I'll have to get mine done, before I let everyone see me .................................................. ....Carol
                    Had a text yesterday to say my hair salon has had to close. My daughter uses the same place. We’ve been discussing what colour hair we have underneath the dye. Whatever it is, it won’t be a good look. 😱 The next panic buy at Boots will be hair dye.

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie, Oxford View Post

Had a text yesterday to say my hair salon has had to close. My daughter uses the same place. We’ve been discussing what colour hair we have underneath the dye. Whatever it is, it won’t be a good look. 😱 The next panic buy at Boots will be hair dye.
                      Just had my colour done - it might last 4 weeks!

Annie

Comment

Holiday wise - it will probably be Italy - the epicentre is where I am booked provided it is open.

Annie

Comment

The virus will out last me. Not the way .i planned my last months. If .I’m confined to the house I might as well slit my wrists now.

Comment

Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post

Just had my colour done - it might last 4 weeks!

Annie
                            I can stretch mine out to 5 or 6 weeks. To all those people who have said ‘ you’re so lucky to have naturally blonde hair’ Sorry guys, but I’ve been telling porkies for the past twenty years.

Comment

I will get together with my family for big cuddles all round.
                              Jill

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X