• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EasyJet luggage offer 99p

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EasyJet luggage offer 99p

EasyJet offering luggage and other hold items for 99p each way (per item) I’ve tested this for next March and it works. On a party of 9, we’re saving over £1000 - normally £130 pp for luggage and golf clubs. May well help others who are considering a cruise or land based holiday for later on in the year or before April 2021. The offer ends on Thursday at midnight.

Originally posted by mike, lanarkshire View Post
    EasyJet offering luggage and other hold items for 99p each way (per item) I’ve tested this for next March and it works. On a party of 9, we’re saving over £1000 - normally £130 pp for luggage and golf clubs. May well help others who are considering a cruise or land based holiday for later on in the year or before April 2021. The offer ends on Thursday at midnight.
    Thanks Mike - I have flights to Italy booked for later this year - I think I can move them fee change as well.

Annie

Comment

Originally posted by mike, lanarkshire View Post
      Well spotted Mike - not something I will use but could help other Forumites.

Bill

Lawnmowerman

Comment

Wow, that's an amazing offer, well done for spotting it and thank you for sharing ................................................Ca rol

Comment

They need to stimulate bookings to get cash coming in.

Comment

Easy Jet has stated that when they resume flying, to ensure social distancing, the middle seat will be removed. Jen

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X