• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr and Mrs with a twist (theft of phone)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike, lanarkshire
    started a topic Mr and Mrs with a twist (theft of phone)

Mr and Mrs with a twist (theft of phone)

Just read this and thought it was worth posting. MSC cruise ship

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ile-phone.html

• 1fifthavenue, birmingham
    replied
    Originally posted by Haworth, Wokingham View Post

We are, don't do Facebook or I would join you, off to Marseilles for a few days in October and then a week on Fantasia, never know, catch up one day

John
    The topics mainly stick to cruising (and solely MSC) so there's no wonder I spend a lot of time on it ha!

Ooh that sounds fabulous, we had a stay in Marseille prior to my 30th birthday cruise a few years ago whilst the world cup was on. We've got a short break on CMV Magellan coming up (booked solely for itinerary but Phil / JC remember which? had a great time on it recently so we shall see) then MSC Grandiosa in November from Hamburg to Marseille. Nothing else pencilled in so it seems quite odd! I'm sure our paths will cross again one day

Leave a comment:

• Haworth, Wokingham
    replied
    Originally posted by 1fifthavenue, birmingham View Post

All good thanks John, hope you two are too? I'm not spending much time on this forum at the moment as our Facebook group for MSC is taking a lot of time
    We are, don't do Facebook or I would join you, off to Marseilles for a few days in October and then a week on Fantasia, never know, catch up one day

John

Leave a comment:

replied

Thanks, I knew I had seen it somewhere, are you both well?

John
    All good thanks John, hope you two are too? I'm not spending much time on this forum at the moment as our Facebook group for MSC is taking a lot of time

Leave a comment:

• Haworth, Wokingham
    replied
    Originally posted by 1fifthavenue, birmingham View Post

And in the reviews section... I'm surprised that the thief didn't sign out of icloud on the owners account... I'm even more surprised that anyone would blurt out the pin number for anything!
    Thanks, I knew I had seen it somewhere, are you both well?

John

Leave a comment:

replied
    Does anyone else recall this story floating around in the papers a couple of weeks ago?

John
    And in the reviews section... I'm surprised that the thief didn't sign out of icloud on the owners account... I'm even more surprised that anyone would blurt out the pin number for anything!

Leave a comment:

• Haworth, Wokingham
    replied
    Does anyone else recall this story floating around in the papers a couple of weeks ago?

John

Leave a comment:

• Mason, Altrincham
    replied
    Unbelievable! I tended to keep mine with me although hubby kept his in the safe. Will bear this in mind for future reference. The waiter must be a right plonker to not realise that stuff stored in the “cloud” would reveal his duplicity.

Take care, Helen

Leave a comment:

• mauden, billingham
    replied
    My two friends took their mobile on a cruise but didn't use it , they just left it in a drawer , they only needed it to call the taxi driver from the coach when they were on their way home , Much to their surprise a couple of weeks later they found calls had been made from the phone to Germany ,
    Always leave mine in the safe now ,

Leave a comment:

• Cooke, Ashby
    replied
    I find myself wondering if my husband's phone went missing how long it would be before he noticed! I don't know his access code and I doubt he does either.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs M
    replied
    I've read this. How dumb, on both sides!

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X