• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next cruise - when boarding what will you enjoy first?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delboy, Essex View Post

I also hate creased shirts, but have never felt the need to send shirts to the laundry or iron shirts when on board, my wife irons them prior to me folding and packing them as per her instructions, Un pack as soon as I can on board and hang them on hangers. No problems.
    Hi Del
    Dont they crease where the folds are?

JC
    C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
    "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

I have a cruise on the Iona [transferred from last May] now rebooked for this coming May, GD and I, and now my friend and her mother have put down a deposit to go with us [fingers crossed] however I still have to get insurance my last one cancelled the policy and gave me a refund, and after trying to reinsure without success I gave up..!! they don't want to take the chance of cancellations or more Covid regulations? However . if PO cancel again I will take the refund..
      I am still keeping my fingers crossed that it will go ahead.I will wait and see what happens regards insurance until after Christmas. because if PO cancel again I am sure they will give me a refund.

As I have a granddaughter who is going to the children's club, has any parent any info on how they will be organised ?
      Last edited by cornish girl, falmouth; 29th October 2020, 01:49 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X