• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justified or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We sleep so soundly on a cruise and agree the mattresses are usually more on the firmer side. I don't think we have ever had a soft mattress on board but then not cruises with P&O for several years.
    BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsis, Waterlooville View Post
      We sleep so soundly on a cruise and agree the mattresses are usually more on the firmer side. I don't think we have ever had a soft mattress on board but then not cruises with P&O for several years.
      I agree Sue. I sleep better on a cruise than anywhere, whatever the mattress. On my too many to count cruises, I have never had trouble sleeping.

The big thing for me though is the pillows. I like lots and they have to be soft.
      Jill

Comment

Originally posted by Smith7 View Post

I agree Sue. I sleep better on a cruise than anywhere, whatever the mattress. On my too many to count cruises, I have never had trouble sleeping.

The big thing for me though is the pillows. I like lots and they have to be soft.
        For me, it’s a firm Orthopaedic mattress and just one, soft goose down pillow to scrunch up under my neck. Simply perfect and a blissful sleep is guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie, Oxford View Post

For me, it’s a firm Orthopaedic mattress and just one, soft goose down pillow to scrunch up under my neck. Simply perfect and a blissful sleep is guaranteed.
          Pillows are important to me, too. They can make or break a good sleep and I would take one with me on Southampton departures but I can get decent pillows onboard. If I can't teleport our bed onto QV, then the next best thing is a Cunard mattress and two feather pillows.
          Sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post

Pillows are important to me, too. They can make or break a good sleep and I would take one with me on Southampton departures but I can get decent pillows onboard. If I can't teleport our bed onto QV, then the next best thing is a Cunard mattress and two feather pillows.
            Sorted.
            We bought a Sealy Cunard bed about 18 months ago. In our forty odd years of marriage, it's the best thing we ever bought ourselves. Every night is a cruise 😉
            BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X