• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10x Free Balcony Cabins On The Inaugural Cruise Of MSC Grandiosa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10x Free Balcony Cabins On The Inaugural Cruise Of MSC Grandiosa

Hi all,

I have some great news for you

We've decided to giveaway up to 10 balcony cabins (subject to availability) to Forum members on the inaugural sailing of MSC Grandiosa!

This is a great opportunity for you to try out a brand new ship and share your honest opinions of it on the Forum with fellow members.

To get yourself a free balcony cabin on the inaugural sailing, all you need to do is reply to this thread with why you would like to sail on MSC Grandiosa!

The winners will be drawn at random and announced on Wednesday 18th September at 11am where I will then private message you with further information on how to secure your free balcony cabin.
    You have until Tuesday 17th September at midnight to enter and all entries after that will not be counted. Please note that you must have made at least 100 posts on the Forum at the time of me posting this thread to successfully enter this competition.

If you didn't already know, the inaugural sailing for MSC Grandiosa is Hamburg - Southampton, on 10th November 2019 and lasts 2 nights.

We will only be providing the 10 winners with a balcony cabin (subject to availability) and therefore you will need to arrange flights/transfers to the ship in Hamburg at your own expense.

I am off for a few a days now but will be back on Wednesday 18th September to announce the winners!

Please note that these free balcony cabins are subject to availability.

Good luck everyone

\What is the date of sailing Amar?

Ooops Just spotted 10th Nov
    Last edited by Wilba; 12th September 2019, 12:14 PM.
    Wilba

Comment

This was in the post
      If you didn't already know, the inaugural sailing for MSC Grandiosa is Hamburg - Southampton, on 10th November 2019 and lasts 2 nights.

We can't go if that's the date.

Comment

Thanks for the offer Amar, but I am away on a land based hol at the time, otherwise I would have been up for the opportunity to add a few pre nights in Hamburg...................Wilba
        Wilba

Comment

Gutted I cant enter as all my jollies are used up for the year, Good luck to all who enter .Jan.

Comment

Thanks Amar, would love to try a new MSC ship and we are on going supporters of the cruise line, that must be worthy of consideration.

Many thanks

John

Comment

Usual logistics issues with a flight out to Hamburg and a return from Southampton

We use national express to LHR when we can and park the car or taxi from there

Adding one of the next cruises may make flight easier BCN and Genoa

Comment

Thank you Amar for giving forum members the opportunity to try out a cruise on MSC Grandiosa. I shall be away in Venice on those dates, but good luck to all members who choose to enter the draw.
                Last edited by Blondie, Oxford; 12th September 2019, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Thanks for a great opportunity Amar but it would be somewhat disingenuous of us to apply after having stated our dislike of most things MSC.

I'm still open to a Virgin Voyages day visit though....

Regards
                  Garf

Comment

I'd like to win as we're going anyway, we'd love to invite a friend to join us if the prize were transferrable!

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
                      Thanks for a great opportunity Amar but it would be somewhat disingenuous of us to apply after having stated our dislike of most things MSC.

Regards
                      Garf
                      Very honest of you, Virgin and the Silversea visit would be very tempting, as indeed would the new Saga ship, just so the we can all make an informed choice.

John

Comment

Nice little break for someone who wouldn't mind flying to Hamburg.

I avoid flying as much as possible so as much as it pains me to turn done the chance of a ship visit, I will politely decline...Carol

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post

Regards
                          Garf
                          That’s my position too, so won’t enter. One less to compete against

Comment

The cynic in me is waiting to see the race to get to 100 posts.............Wilba
                            Wilba

Comment

Originally posted by Wilba View Post
                              The cynic in me is waiting to see the race to get to 100 posts.............Wilba
                              No point

You have until Tuesday 17th September at midnight to enter and all entries after that will not be counted. Please note that you must have made at least 100 posts on the Forum at the time of me posting this thread to successfully enter this competition.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X