• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Maiden Voyage Cruise - Enter Quick!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dst87, Falkirk View Post
    Apologies! I was off the ship from Thursday staying with friends in Lisbon, so my next post will be tonight covering the two days in Lisbon.

We sailed from Lisbon this afternoon at around 2pm.
    Thanks Duncan... you certainly deserved the time ashore ,looking forward to your updates... you have been missed!

Carol
    sigpic*Carol M*

Comment

Last edited by Tracey, East Yorkshire; Today, 08:27 PM. Reason:spellimg..

Hi Tracey
      I so hope you did that on purpose..​​
      Regards
      Garfield
      Last edited by Garfield, Waterlooville; 9th March 2019, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
        Last edited by Tracey, East Yorkshire; Today, 08:27 PM. Reason:spellimg..

Hi Tracey
        I so hope you did that on purpose..​​
        Regards
        Garfield
        😂 I saw I had done that.... But chose to ignore...(hoping nobody would notice....) last time I edited twice, it got unapproved.... Never saw it again 😂
        Ha ha Garfield you are too observant 😂
        Last edited by Tracey, East Yorkshire; 9th March 2019, 08:14 PM. Reason: Spelling ... Again...

Comment

Very observant our garfy Tracey, but a pussycat really.

I agree with what you said also... I would be absolutely awful at trying to put a blog together, never mind photo's, I used to be able to put pics on the forum, but since it changed... no chance

Carol
          sigpic*Carol M*

Comment

Originally posted by Calgray, Yorkshire View Post
            Very observant our garfy Tracey, but a pussycat really.

I agree with what you said also... I would be absolutely awful at trying to put a blog together, never mind photo's, I used to be able to put pics on the forum, but since it changed... no chance

Carol
            Same here carol....
            I know Garfie was only having a laugh... ...I remember him well from when I was on here from 2010... I posted more in those days but then deleted membership.(after a person upset me.... )
            I love reading on here, tho not a lot to offer at the moment...

Comment

Originally posted by Tracey, East Yorkshire View Post

Same here carol....
              I know Garfie was only having a laugh... ...I remember him well from when I was on here from 2010... I posted more in those days but then deleted membership.(after a person upset me.... )
              And we love having you back Trace..

Regards
              Garfield

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post

And we love having you back Trace..

Regards
                Garfield
                Aw thanks Garfie.... Keep the humour up on here, I love it!
                I wil be back more soon... Just lot going on at the mo, tho I do look on for a read xx

Comment

Same here carol....
                  I can only offer my two penny worth cruise wise, on Cunard but add flights, general travel and ''life'' and I manage to stick my nose in quite a few topics. Don't let the thought you haven't a lot to offer, put you off. You have!

Comment

Same here carol....
                    Welcome back Tracey. Looking forward to you putting in your tuppence worth. We all have different experiences and all are valuable. 😘
                    don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Thankyou all... I do read on here a lot, and enjoy it, I do hope one day we get on a forum cruise... Just so far the dates haven't been right, I have only met one forum member, Diva18, a few years ago in Cadiz.... Lovely lady and we really hit it off, I am still in touch with her.

We probs won't cruise this year, have a lot of other things planned including Greek island hopping...
                      Our daughter, husband and little ones go to Australia in 2 weeks on a 3 month trial... 😥😢 ... They may end up staying... If so we will be going there... I'm spending as much time with them as I can at the moment 😢

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                      X