• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Maiden Voyage Cruise - Enter Quick!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Maiden Voyage Cruise - Enter Quick!

Evening all,

I’m sure you’ll be delighted to know that we have two inside cabins on the maiden voyage of MSC Bellissima on 4 March 2019 that we want to give away to you!

If you are selected as one of the winners, we kindly ask that you keep a daily journal and share it on the forum with your fellow members.

As MSC Bellissima cabins will all contain voice activated assistants, we want to know what you would ask your personal assistant if you were to win this maiden voyage cruise. Everyone who replies to this thread will be entered into a draw where we will draw two names out of a hat.

The winners will be announced tomorrow at 3pm, so be quick to enter! Once the winner is announced I’ll need to take a few details from you as this all needs to be confirmed tomorrow.

Incase you don’t already know, here is the itinerary for the maiden voyage of MSC Bellissima (we will include a return flight from Barcelona for you):

CRUISE ITINERARY
    Day Date Port Arrival Departure
    Mon 04/03/2019 Southampton, United Kingdom - 19:00
    Tue 05/03/2019 At sea - -
    Wed 06/03/2019 La Coruna, Spain 07:00 19:00
    Thu 07/03/2019 At sea - -
    Fri 08/03/2019 Lisbon, Portugal 07:00 23:59
    Sat 09/03/2019 Lisbon, Portugal 00:01 14:00
    Sun 10/03/2019 At sea - -
    Mon 11/03/2019 Valencia, Spain 08:00 18:00
    Tue 12/03/2019 Barcelona, Spain 07:00 -

Good luck everyone 😊

Originally posted by Amar, Cruise Co View Post
    Evening all,

I’m sure you’ll be delighted to know that we have two inside cabins on the maiden voyage of MSC Bellissima on 4 March 2019 that we want to give away to you!

If you are selected as one of the winners, we kindly ask that you keep a daily journal and share it on the forum with your fellow members.

As MSC Bellissima cabins will all contain voice activated assistants, we want to know what you would ask your personal assistant if you were to win this maiden voyage cruise. Everyone who replies to this thread will be entered into a draw where we will draw two names out of a hat.

The winners will be announced tomorrow at 3pm, so be quick to enter! Once the winner is announced I’ll need to take a few details from you as this all needs to be confirmed tomorrow.

Incase you don’t already know, here is the itinerary for the maiden voyage of MSC Bellissima (we will include a return flight from Barcelona for you):

CRUISE ITINERARY
    Day Date Port Arrival Departure
    Mon 04/03/2019 Southampton, United Kingdom - 19:00
    Tue 05/03/2019 At sea - -
    Wed 06/03/2019 La Coruna, Spain 07:00 19:00
    Thu 07/03/2019 At sea - -
    Fri 08/03/2019 Lisbon, Portugal 07:00 23:59
    Sat 09/03/2019 Lisbon, Portugal 00:01 14:00
    Sun 10/03/2019 At sea - -
    Mon 11/03/2019 Valencia, Spain 08:00 18:00
    Tue 12/03/2019 Barcelona, Spain 07:00 -

Good luck everyone 😊
    Can we run a book on the number of respondents ??

Annie

Comment

Hi Amar what a fantastic and exciting opportunity It's my daughter's birthday on the 11th March so I couldn't do it all but would fly back from Lisbon.I know unlikely bit I'd love it otherwise especially as I'm on a waiting list for a new hip and won't be able to fly later in the year!
      Bellissima sounds fab.I would ask Bellissima (rather than Alexa) where's the best meal I can have onboard tonight?
      Good luck everyone

Comment

Good luck everyone! Not entered,, but what a fantastic prize Carol xxx
        sigpic*Carol M*

Comment

Hi Amar
          Great offer from Cruisedot once again.
          Sorry to say 'er indoors doesn't have enough leave entitlement left to cover the cruise.
          Regards
          Garfield

Comment

I would definetly have entered but I will be in India. What bad timing!

Comment

Wow
              I would have entered but it clashes with another family event.
              Good luck to those who enter. I look forward to reading an excellent blog.
              Past cruises:
              Carnival Conquest October 2002
              Independence of the Seas October 2012
              Independence of the Seas May 2014
              Explorer of the Seas June 2015
              Norwegian Escape October 2015

Comment

I'm always up for writing a blog Amar, count me in

My Question: Can you go and stand in the queue for a table whilst I get changed? ...............Wilba
                Last edited by Wilba; 1st February 2019, 10:42 AM.
                Wilba

Comment

Can't make this one, my good lady has a hospital appointment on the 8th.

But my question would have been........

Is Holly Willoughby still onboard and if so what is her cabin number?
                  www.wansbroughs-cruise-blog.me.uk

Comment

Thanks Amar what a great offer

We are away for another 10 days so can't check the calendar, if we could be considered with that caveat we will enter with much enthusiasm, crossed fingers and and a finely honed blogging voice.

John

Comment

Wow, what a lovely prize, and I would ask - 'Can you upgrade me to a suite please?'

Seriously though, a great offer, good luck everyone .................................................. ............................................Carol

Comment

Apart from not having enough annual leave remaining until the end of March I'd love to have entered. What a great offer for the lucky winners.

I mainly ask Alexa about the weather or to switch on lights or play music. I can also also ask her the time without moving in bed ( yes I'm that lazy😉) and I miss that on holiday. I ask and she's not there!!
                        BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

Comment

Unfortunately I can't apply because we don't return from our Northern Lights cruise until 6th March.

Good luck folks.
                          Jill

Comment

What an awesome opportunity! As a newcomer to cruising I would have loads to write in a journal.

I would use the assistant to find out about the available activities and excursions on board. Plus what highlights to see in the ports we visit.

Comment

Wow would love to go on the maiden, love sharing my cruise experiences... I'd ask Zoe for directions around the ship, as I constantly got lost on MSC Meraviglia
                              Last edited by 1fifthavenue, birmingham; 1st February 2019, 08:40 AM.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X