• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum cruise Arcadia June 2019.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9:40 short wait for tender by 10:30 massive wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Amar, Cruise Co View Post
      Morning all,

Hope everyone is enjoying the day in Guernsey. Just in case anyone missed the plans last night we’re going to meet at the Crow’s Nest from 6pm and then arrange to dine together around 7:30pm.
      Only just seen post about the eating time. See you for drinks but will be eating earlier as we want to see the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
        9:40 short wait for tender by 10:30 massive wait.
        9.15 straight on.

Comment

We waited TIL one to get off. Sounds like there’s good party aft deck but we are now getting ready for dinner

Comment

I hope some of you are going to the Great British Sailaway? 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Comment

This morning woken to a slight swell and very heavy mist and clouds, looking very much like an inside day.
              Cover is on the pool and a reasonable program to keep people busy.

Comment

This was our overnight route.
                IMG_20190623_105902.jpg
                Last edited by Topdeck, London; 23rd June 2019, 10:01 AM.

Comment

You could have called into Falmouth ! CG
                  sigpic

Comment

Well that's the end of that ..a great weekend spent with fabulous friends old and new.
                    Thank you all for making it so enjoyable.
                    A big thanks to Amar and the Cruisedot folks for all their hard work.
                    Just a shame it had to end so soon.
                    Onto the next one..
                    Regards
                    Garfie and Partner..
                    Last edited by Garfield, Waterlooville; 24th June 2019, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Had a great time, can now put a face to many names.

Time to start planning another one.

P&O are now off the naughty step.

Comment

Glad you all enjoyed yourselves. Hopefully next year I can join you!!

Comment

I'm home now Went far to quickly, We've had a great time, hope everyone else did too, and it was lovely to put faces to names, thank you all for your Company, and thank you Amar, Rob, Shannon and Jo for organising the evening table so well

Now when is the next one .................................................. .....Carol

Comment

We’re back home and back to normality too after a very speedy self-disembark and on the road by 7.45am.

Thank you you all for your company this weekend, we had a great time and the companionship of forum friends really made the whole holiday. Great thanks too, to our cruise.co.uk hosts who really made the meet ups and dining work so well. You did a great job!

whenever the next one is we’d love to come along again.
                            Cruising my way through life!

Sue

Comment

I'm glad you all had a wonderful time! I'm so sad I wasn't able to make it.

Big question... how did it compare to Queen Mary 2?
                              Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

Originally posted by dst87, Falkirk View Post
                                I'm glad you all had a wonderful time! I'm so sad I wasn't able to make it.

Big question... how did it compare to Queen Mary 2?
                                No comparison can be made as far as the ships are concerned, but the fun we had was just as good. Whilst P&O will never make my “ must try a longer cruise with them” list, I’m happy to have any number of shorties on their (probably) adult only ships.
                                Lovely to meet old friends and make new ones and good to see the CD quizzers came home with quite a few “ goodies”.

Huge thanks to Amar and his team.

You done good!
                                Mrs M x

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                                X