• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you just cannot face into cooking ........what do you do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I absolutely LOVE chips egg and beans, but wouldn't have chips in my house or I couldn't resist them.. I'd have them every meal if I could, with a slice of white bread with fresh butter running down my arm Yum Yum. So it would be an M & S Count on us meal for me. Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Mary R, Maryport View Post
      I absolutely LOVE chips egg and beans, but wouldn't have chips in my house or I couldn't resist them.. I'd have them every meal if I could, with a slice of white bread with fresh butter running down my arm Yum Yum. So it would be an M & S Count on us meal for me. Mary
      Ahh, my favourite meal when we get back from a cruise, the egg, chips (oven) & beans I mean! I am beginning to look like an M&S 'Count on us meal'!
      Lizzie sigpic

Comment

I absolutely loathe ! baked beans, so that's never an option! I make pasta sauce (arrabiata and carbonara, usually) in bulk and freeze the excess in takeaway containers, so I can get get a pasta dish on the table quickly, and I freeze anything left over from other meals, so there's usually a selection of several to choose from. Failing that, there's always in the freezer

Comment

Beans on toast for me....comfort food... Yesssssss !!

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X