• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speciality Restaurant Reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speciality Restaurant Reviews

We have a wonderful cruise review section on Cruisedot but nothing specifically for speciality restaurants.
    This would be of interest to me but would it be of interest to anyone else?
    I'd like to know which line/ship/restaurant, theme of restaurant, a review of the courses eaten and scores on the doors for choice, quality, appearance, taste, service, ambiance, view, and value for cover charge.

What do you think? interesting or not? and if enough liked the idea do you think Cruisedot would accomodate?

Eagerly awaiting your (constructive) comments!
    Helen

the keeper Loobyloo, Hugo and Tinkerbell (the cats) and The Cluckingtons (the chickens)

What a great Idea !!!

Comment

I started a thread on this very subject last year.

http://www.cruises.co.uk/526-special...lity_meal.html
      Wilba

Comment

I think that would be an excellent addition to the Reviews section Helen.
        I could certainly recommend 17 and Sindhu on Azura and Oriana Rhodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilba, N View Post
          I started a thread on this very subject last year.

http://www.cruises.co.uk/526-special...lity_meal.html
          Wilba
          Thanks, I remember seeing it.
          I was after something more like a review section that I could search through.
          Will take another look at your thread now
          Helen

the keeper Loobyloo, Hugo and Tinkerbell (the cats) and The Cluckingtons (the chickens)

Comment

Excellant idea, we always enjoy visiting a speciality resturant a couple of times during our cruise it would be good to search out info on them before sailing.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X