• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Royal Caribbean - Chops Grille

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimus-Prime, Cybertron
    started a topic Royal Caribbean - Chops Grille

Royal Caribbean - Chops Grille

Chops Grill sample menu

AppetizersEntreesSides and VegetablesSauces

• Brian, Swinton
    replied
    Portofina again very good and the sweet selection at the end is to die for, you can get a selection of them all in miniture......

Leave a comment:

• stickpants, warrington
    replied
    Ah well, I remember it wasn't on Voyager as that was earlier, but on both Navigator and Freedom as they were later.. not done all the ships.. yet.

Leave a comment:

• Wilba
    replied
    Originally posted by stickpants, warrington View Post
    Chops is only Navigator as it was the last of the class to launch and it was added in there... thankfully we're going on Navigator in three weeks.. :D
    Sorry to inform you that you are wrong on both counts.

Navigator was not the last of the Voyager ship to launch as Mariner came a year later.
    Both have Chops Grille as do Radiance class and Freedom class ships....Wilba

Leave a comment:

• stickpants, warrington
    replied
    Chops is only Navigator as it was the last of the class to launch and it was added in there... thankfully we're going on Navigator in three weeks.. :D

Leave a comment:

• g21, hampshire
    replied
    it was so nice we went twice

Leave a comment:

• Clarkey, Droitwich
    replied
    Originally posted by Aplmac, Barbados View Post

mmmmmmm....can't wait.......will be there Tuesday evening tucking into a fabulous filet mignon !!!
    Sarah

Leave a comment:

• Aplmac, Barbados
    replied
    Two more Chops photos...

Leave a comment:

• tartanbonnets, livingston
    replied
    There isnt a chops on voyager only a portofino and a jonny rockets .Another eating place would be nice.

Leave a comment:

• Brian, Swinton
    replied
    chopps

Originally posted by avoniel, belfast View Post
    Is Chopes on the Voyager of the seas?
    Just had a look and it seem like there isn't a chopps grill, there is a portofino though, :D Can't understand why they dont show it on the plans as there was a chopps on the Navigator same class of ship
    Last edited by Brian, Swinton; 17th April 2010, 06:42 PM. Reason: add some more

Leave a comment:

• avoniel, belfast
    replied
    Is Chopes on the Voyager of the seas?

Leave a comment:

• Brian, Swinton
    replied
    have to try

Originally posted by Lizzie, Lymington View Post
    Hi Brian, Just got out the 'cruise keepsakes' to check. The dessert was in Portofino, called 'Tiramisu alla Portofino' it was all on one plate, the little glass on the left had 'Bailey's' in it, I can almost taste it now!!:D

The wine was the Rioja, part of the package we bought before boarding. I am afraid RCI charge a lot for it, but 'hey ho' it's a holiday!!

Do hope your back will be OK for the cruise, & do have a Brilliant time. Regards, Lizzie.
    Thx Lizzie, that sweet is now in the memory bank, and I can taste it now :p Spanish wine and as the Spanish Bubbly I think Is far superior to say the French,,, They French wouldn't allow the Spanish to call there champagne, suppose is correct as the French Bubbly does come from that area, and they can bang on the price lol... Injections done, wait and pray now, looking ok at moment ///thx :D

Leave a comment:

• Lizzie, Lymington
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian, Swinton View Post
    Please tell me what that dessert is,and the other in the glass it looks divine, and a good choice for the Spanish wine,, was it the Negro, there are 2 types. :D
    Hi Brian, Just got out the 'cruise keepsakes' to check. The dessert was in Portofino, called 'Tiramisu alla Portofino' it was all on one plate, the little glass on the left had 'Bailey's' in it, I can almost taste it now!!:D

The wine was the Rioja, part of the package we bought before boarding. I am afraid RCI charge a lot for it, but 'hey ho' it's a holiday!!

Do hope your back will be OK for the cruise, & do have a Brilliant time. Regards, Lizzie.

Leave a comment:

• Brian, Swinton
    replied
    hope it's worked

Originally posted by Lizzie, Lymington View Post
    Hi Brian,

We ate in Chops and Portofino in March on 'Brilliance of the Seas'. Food was just superb in both and as for the Desserts!!

Have attached a picture, hope it's worked, you don't get the earrings they were a present from my husband!! Regards Lizzie.
    Please tell me what that dessert is,and the other in the glass it looks divine, and a good choice for the Spanish wine,, was it the Negro, there are 2 types. :D

Leave a comment:

• Lizzie, Lymington
    replied
    How about this for Dessert Brian?

Hi Brian,

We ate in Chops and Portofino in March on 'Brilliance of the Seas'. Food was just superb in both and as for the Desserts!!

Have attached a picture, hope it's worked, you don't get the earrings they were a present from my husband!! Regards Lizzie.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lizzie, Lymington; 4th November 2009, 08:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X