• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Royal Caribbean - Chops Grille

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Royal Caribbean - Chops Grille

Chops Grill sample menu

AppetizersEntreesSides and VegetablesSauces

WOW looks good enough to eat, made my mouth water

Comment

GO Chops!

As part of a large group of local travel agents
      I had lunch on board Mariner of the Seas when she passed thru Barbados
      on her repositioning cruise around South America, bound for the West Coast.

We were given lunch in Chops Grille and let me tell you
      it wasn't too bad (understatement!)

I could barely finish the Mississippi Mud Pie dessert.

Chops grub was very good!

Cruise Ships - Profile Ticker

Comment

Thanks Aplmac, I think those photos you have put on here has truly made my mind up to go even though we will be on the Navigator, Mud pie is life any better

Comment

LOSE before you CRUISE!

Originally posted by Brian, Swinton View Post
          Thanks Aplmac,
          I think those photos you have put on here have truly made my mind up to go
          even though we will be on the Navigator ===> You'll love it! ;)

Mud pie -is life any better? ===> No!
          Trust me...
          you need to lose (weight) before you cruise.

Comment

Lose Weigh

Originally posted by Aplmac, Barbados View Post
            Trust me...
            you need to lose (weight) before you cruise.

Now there is a trick to losing weight, Buy the Trousers with expandable waists lol, Still can't descide what steak to have T- bone just in first place:p

Comment

How about this for Dessert Brian?

Hi Brian,

We ate in Chops and Portofino in March on 'Brilliance of the Seas'. Food was just superb in both and as for the Desserts!!

Have attached a picture, hope it's worked, you don't get the earrings they were a present from my husband!! Regards Lizzie.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Lizzie, Lymington; 4th November 2009, 08:00 PM.
              Lizzie sigpic

Comment

hope it's worked

Originally posted by Lizzie, Lymington View Post
                Hi Brian,

We ate in Chops and Portofino in March on 'Brilliance of the Seas'. Food was just superb in both and as for the Desserts!!

Have attached a picture, hope it's worked, you don't get the earrings they were a present from my husband!! Regards Lizzie.
                Please tell me what that dessert is,and the other in the glass it looks divine, and a good choice for the Spanish wine,, was it the Negro, there are 2 types. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Brian, Swinton View Post
                  Please tell me what that dessert is,and the other in the glass it looks divine, and a good choice for the Spanish wine,, was it the Negro, there are 2 types. :D
                  Hi Brian, Just got out the 'cruise keepsakes' to check. The dessert was in Portofino, called 'Tiramisu alla Portofino' it was all on one plate, the little glass on the left had 'Bailey's' in it, I can almost taste it now!!:D

The wine was the Rioja, part of the package we bought before boarding. I am afraid RCI charge a lot for it, but 'hey ho' it's a holiday!!

Do hope your back will be OK for the cruise, & do have a Brilliant time. Regards, Lizzie.
                  Lizzie sigpic

Comment

have to try

Originally posted by Lizzie, Lymington View Post
                    Hi Brian, Just got out the 'cruise keepsakes' to check. The dessert was in Portofino, called 'Tiramisu alla Portofino' it was all on one plate, the little glass on the left had 'Bailey's' in it, I can almost taste it now!!:D

The wine was the Rioja, part of the package we bought before boarding. I am afraid RCI charge a lot for it, but 'hey ho' it's a holiday!!

Do hope your back will be OK for the cruise, & do have a Brilliant time. Regards, Lizzie.
                    Thx Lizzie, that sweet is now in the memory bank, and I can taste it now :p Spanish wine and as the Spanish Bubbly I think Is far superior to say the French,,, They French wouldn't allow the Spanish to call there champagne, suppose is correct as the French Bubbly does come from that area, and they can bang on the price lol... Injections done, wait and pray now, looking ok at moment ///thx :D

Comment

Is Chopes on the Voyager of the seas?

Comment

chopps

Originally posted by avoniel, belfast View Post
                        Is Chopes on the Voyager of the seas?
                        Just had a look and it seem like there isn't a chopps grill, there is a portofino though, :D Can't understand why they dont show it on the plans as there was a chopps on the Navigator same class of ship
                        Last edited by Brian, Swinton; 17th April 2010, 06:42 PM. Reason: add some more

Comment

There isnt a chops on voyager only a portofino and a jonny rockets .Another eating place would be nice.

Comment

Two more Chops photos...

Comment

Originally posted by Aplmac, Barbados View Post

mmmmmmm....can't wait.......will be there Tuesday evening tucking into a fabulous filet mignon !!!
                              Sarah

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X