• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Menus available for Cruise Ships for download.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Menus available for Cruise Ships for download.

Although I have not wet my toes yet in cruising, I have found restaurant menus for Carnival and others. Hope this helps. There is a lot more on here.

Carnival - Cucina del Capitano Menu - CRUISIN
    Carnival - Seaday Brunch Menu - CRUISIN
    Carnival - MDR - Lunch Menu (5 Days) - CRUISIN

Welcome to the forum!

It must be tempting you Bettina, any chance your toes will get wet anytime soon?...Carol

Comment

Thanks Carol.

I've been researching all the cruise lines for the perfect introduction. I used to work for Princess Cruises many moons ago and I think it has made me abit apprehensive. Still, I hope my research helps others. I hope to go next year.

Comment

There is no holiday quite like it Bettina - once you start you are hooked! Take it from a near neighbour - just down the road in Nenagh!

Comment

H i Bettina , welcome to the forum my husband comes from near Roscrea, I have been many times To Tullamore lovely part of the country also to Nenagh [nors]where my SIL was married many years ago, once you start cruising you'll be hooked.!!CG
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum Bettina i have family in Cloghan not far from Tullamore spent many nights in the bridge Hotel.

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

Comment

Go on Bettina,You know you want to!!! Welcome to the Forum by the way!! Jan.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                X