• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remarkable places to eat.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topdeck, London
    started a topic Remarkable places to eat.

Remarkable places to eat.

Started watching these on catchup.

BBC2

Good watch.

Forgot to say tried last night fell asleep in Venice and woke up in Paris, missed Edinburgh.
    Trying again
    Last edited by Topdeck, London; 7th September 2019, 08:20 PM.

• dst87, Falkirk
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up! I'll need to check out this show.

The Kitchin is one of my favourite Edinburgh restaurants. Well worth a visit if you're up this way.

Leave a comment:

• Haworth, Wokingham
    replied
    WE watched them when they came out, thought the Angela Hartnett in Venice was a little disappointing , enjoyed all the others especially Tom Kitchin.

If you are in Barcelona and can get in this place is amazing, we got lucky with a cancellation

https://elbarri.com/en/restaurant/tickets/

John

Leave a comment:

• ilovesunshine, east yorks
    replied
    Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
    Started watching these on catchup.

BBC2

Good watch.

Forgot to say tried last night fell asleep in Venice and woke up in Paris, missed Edinburgh.
    Trying again
    I fell asleep in Delhi and woke up in Bagan, Myamamar watching around the world by train. Annoying, I really wanted to see it as we are going to some of the places on our next cruise. I will have a look at remarkable places. Sounds interesting

Leave a comment:

• mike, lanarkshire
    replied
    Edinburgh is worth seeing TD, they spent some time at the Kitchin with Michelin star chef Tom Kitchin

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X