• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Few Cabins Up for Grabs - Hong Kong-Dubai

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Few Cabins Up for Grabs - Hong Kong-Dubai

The last few cabins on the Queen Victoria for this sector are up for grabs!

Depart Heathrow with Emirates (extra luggage, remember!) 17th March 2013 for your overnight flight to Hong Kong, stay 1 night in Kowloon, you should take the Star Ferry across to Hong Kong Island, Resolution Bay was beautiful and Stanley Market for the bargains!

067.jpg

Board the Queen Victoria on 19th March for a luxurious 20 night cruise through to Dubai.

Visit Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam on the way, a stop for Bangkok, Thailand,
    see Singapore in a Day,
    Kuala Lumpur the Petronas Towers and Independence square await you in Malaysia,

imagesCAOG5GA4.jpg

Columbo in Sri Lanka, Mumbai in India,
    Muscat in Oman eventually docking into Sunny Dubai on the 7th April for an overnight in port
    and an extra 2 nights on Jumeriah Beach
    - all sound fabulous? of course it does!

After your 2 nights sunning yourself in Dubai, you have a return Emirates flight on 10th April 2013

The transfers are all taken care of, all you need to do is get to the airport and look forward to your ship and amazing ports of call.

Inside cabins from £2189 per person - a few Balconies left from £2659 per person - when they're gone, they're gone
    Attached Files
    Any questions and to book, please call me on 0800 408 6154 or E-mail Paulah@cruise.co.uk

See more about me and my adventures at www.paulacruises.co.uk

and see how much fun I have with my passengers

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X