If you are looking for the ultimate world cruise and time away and money is no object then check out this amazing 6 star luxury deal.
Sailing on the Regent Seven Seas Voyager yo will depart from Southampton on the 16th September 2012 and after the absolute voyage of a lifetime lasting 259 days will return back in to Southampton on the 2nd June 2013.

The ship will become your home for almost 9 months and you will be treated to fine wines, michelin standard food, and excellent service for the whole duration.

As there is no flying involved there is no restriction on the amount of baggage you can take, or bring back.
This is a cruise for those people who only want the best and are prepared to pay for it.
Once you have paid for the journey, then all your food, drinks and excursions are included although there will be some optional extra excursions that you may wish to add at a supplement along the way.
So where will you visit?
This epic journey begins by crosssing over from Southampton to the med where you will stop at places such as: France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Capri, Monte Carlo, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus and Croatia.

From here you will travel east and take in Egypt, Israel and Jordan.
Following a sail across the Red Sea your next places to visit will be Oman and the United Arab Emirates, before crossing the Indian sea.

A fascinating journey of discovery will then take you to India, the Maldives, and Sri Lanka.
Next are Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia as you make your way south and eventually end up around Australia, where there will be 12 different ports of call plus Tasmania and 7 different ports in New Zealand.
Your journey back then begins and on the way back as well as calling at some of the places already visited again you will also stop at 3 ports in Vietnam, Hong kong, Taiwan, Shang Hai, Bejing, Japan, and South Korea.

Your journey continues back with more stops around India, Dubai and Oman before reaching the mediterranean ports again to chill out before finally arriving back into Southampton on the 2nd June 2013.
Wow I am exhausted just thinkng about it, but WOW what a wonderful experience!!
Now it is down to the cost, but remember these prices include shore excursions, gratuities and all food and drink ( even premium spirits and champagne ).
All accommodation on board is in balcony suites.
The lead in fare for the whole trip would be £87,000 and if you were lucky enough to be able to go for the top suite for the whole duration then this would set you back £285,000.
Somebody out there will do this, will it be you? then call me on the details below.
There are also various cabin grades between the cheapest and the dearest available.
If on the other hand you fancy doing just part of it then ring me and i will give you details of the various sectors that are available.