• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Azura's Maiden World Cruise 2013!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI, I've just been notified the the Azura world cruise for 2013 has been cancelled, so ive transferred to aurora's so no dilemma now for you.

Comment

have you not heard. It's been cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by bcruiser, Clacton View Post
        HI, I've just been notified the the Azura world cruise for 2013 has been cancelled, so ive transferred to aurora's so no dilemma now for you.
        Hi , Great choice for Worldie, ,we have done 2 WC on the Aurora and would do another if the itinerary was the right one, I am still trying to get to South Africa. and am looking at the last leg of the Arcadia in April CG
        sigpic

Comment

As I understand it though, to transfer like to like to Aurora involves a significant cost increase not even nearly covered by the paltry £100 extra OBC. I like the P&O product but I do feel they are handling this very badly.

Comment

Hi Britchic, I do know that the Azura was cheaper when looking at the WC offers, however , it would be worth trying to argue the case you never know , perhaps the OP will let us know the as he has just transferred.CG
            sigpic

Comment

There is, We love the Aurora but we did the circumnavigation Jan 2011 and really wanted to do South Africa. I annot see the point in spending loads of cash on doing the same again. Bolsover are talking to me tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X