• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Azura's Maiden World Cruise 2013!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azura's Maiden World Cruise 2013!

P&O's Azura will set sail on the 7th January 2012 on her maiden world cruise voyages, this is a very exciting time for the Azura and her followers, she is a fantastic ship and the world cruise will be very popular!

She will set sail from Southampton on the 7th January 2013 for a 110 night voyage,

To give you a taste of this sailing you will start sailing down into the Mediterranean visiting Barcelona, Athens, onto Cairo and thorough the Suez canal, then onto Dubai, then across to Mumbai and Sri Lanka, then through towards Sydney with ports along the way including Bangkok, Singapore and Bali, you will sail a full circumnavigation of Australia covering Perth , Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, and BrisbaneHong Kong and Vietnam, Malaysia, through the Indian ocean visiting Mauritius. Next you will arrive in South Africa visiting Port Elizabeth and Cape Town, heading back through the west coast of Africa Namibia, Cape Verde, Madeira
    See something you like?

Dont hesitate to call me on 0800 408 6129, email me on and please visit my blog at for all the lastest cruise stories!

Yes just been reading the itinerary, after all it is my 70th birthday 18 months to twist the OH arm. but then again the Aurora's world cruise is not bad either . what a dilemma!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cornish girl, falmouth View Post
      Yes just been reading the itinerary, after all it is my 70th birthday 18 months to twist the OH arm. but then again the Aurora's world cruise is not bad either . what a dilemma!!
      There ain't no pocket in your last shirt, enjoy your life now

Comment

Hi Cornish Girl,
        Very good itinerarys , it will be a hard choice!
        See something you like?

Dont hesitate to call me on 0800 408 6129, email me on and please visit my blog at for all the lastest cruise stories!

Comment

Originally posted by cornish girl, falmouth View Post
          What a dilemma indeed CG! A fantastic way to spend your 70th birthday.

Comment

We have booked it, but will be seriously miffed if the price starts to drop. If that happens, I may well cancel. Did the Arcadia World Cruise this year. Fantastic.

Comment

Forgot to mention that while you are away you are not paying for food, household bills, petrol etc., and you actually save loads, which means the cruise isn't that expensive. Anyone else doing the Azura

Comment

I have never seen PO world cruises drop in price not the full world and I have booked 2 WC's 18months before hand, and they stayed the same .I still looking at the Azura but have few decisions to make before I can decide.CG
                sigpic

Comment

I will be doing it, really looking forward to it , it will be my 1st loooooong cruise

Comment

Hi bcruiser, It's something else pulling away from Southampton, all those wonderful places to visit stretching out before you, good food good company, I am keeping my fingers crossed I may be joining you.CG
                    sigpic

Comment

Through the Suez Canal

It appears from my limited research that to see the Suez Canal a large ship is a must.
                      The only large ships that I can find using Suez in daylight are the world cruise liners.
                      Is it possible to do just part of the itinerary? Med. to India? The price of a balcony is important.

Comment

Hi Sunfollower, Yes it is possible to just sail on segments of world cruises. Have you seen a particular cruise you would like me to price? Please email me at emmad@cruise.co.uk and I can check all details for you, Thanks, Emma
                        See something you like?

Comment

Hi Sunflower, We did the world cirumnavigation 2011 so we were not bothered about the suez canal. (The Captain described it as a 'ditch' compared to the Panama Canal and he was right. We have been offered the option of the Arcadia, doing the trip we did in 2011 or the Queen Mary2, somehow U don't fancy the 'snob' class situation re the dinning and private bars etc. I much prefer P&O but feel badly let down.

Comment

Hi Paul,I am sorry that the Azura has been cancelled ,I was thinking of doing that wc however I will be seriously looking at Aurora for 2013, she's a great ship. Let us know what you decide. to doCG
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi Cornish Girl, We have sailed on Aurora, which was our first cruise. She is a fine ship I agree. The world circumnavigation is a brilliant cruise but we did it on the Arcadia. We were looking forward to sailibng around South Africa but that is not to be in 2013. I trust P&O will get their act together for 2014.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X