• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P&O 2019 Sailings + Prices Now Released!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    P&O 2019 Sailings + Prices Now Released!

    Katie M
    Cruise.co.uk

    #2
    Well Cruisey Kate, this is yet another ad we mere mortals can't see thanks to the CONTINUED PROBLEMS with this site!

    Take care, Helen

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Mason, Altrincham View Post
      Well Cruisey Kate, this is yet another ad we mere mortals can't see thanks to the CONTINUED PROBLEMS with this site!

      Take care, Helen
      Plus 1

      Annie

      Comment


        #4
        Hi Guys
        This mere mortal can see it,both on Safari and Chrome.
        It must be yous..!!!
        JC
        C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
        "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by jc, liverpool View Post
          Hi Guys
          This mere mortal can see it,both on Safari and Chrome.
          It must be yous..!!!
          JC
          I use safari and when I click on the link - too many redirects is the message.

          I can check pricing on other websites

          Annie

          Comment


            #6
            I can read it all using Safari and Skyfire on my iPad.
            Delboy


            Photo Albums

            https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

            or

            https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Delboy, Essex View Post
              I can read it all using Safari and Skyfire on my iPad.
              I think we are on different versions of Safari and I have little interest in installing another browser just for this site.

              Annie

              Comment


                #8
                There's something wrong with the numbers, they are all too big for my liking!
                See my cruise blog: HERE

                Comment


                  #9
                  I can't see the above thread, but I did get the brochure yesterday. I agree with Malcolm, I don't like the numbers either.

                  Was looking at some of the cruises to Iceland, but there are 4 ports and 8 sea days on some. I do like the odd sea day, but not when there are so few ports .................................................. .............................................Carol

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post
                    I can't see the above thread, but I did get the brochure yesterday. I agree with Malcolm, I don't like the numbers either.

                    Was looking at some of the cruises to Iceland, but there are 4 ports and 8 sea days on some. I do like the odd sea day, but not when there are so few ports .................................................. .............................................Carol
                    Hi Carol
                    I agree with you....
                    I booked a X Med cruise the other day,,,,,it was between X from Barcelona or a Med cruise from Southampton with P&O the same weeks.
                    The X cruise has 10 ports,the P&O had 6 ports.
                    Both the same price,but no DP on P&O.

                    JC
                    C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
                    "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post
                      I do like the odd sea day, but not when there are so few ports ..
                      Carol, it is the lack of ports that causes the sea days!
                      See my cruise blog: HERE

                      Comment


                      We use cookies to give you the
                      best experience possible.


                      By continuing to use our website you
                      agree to our cookie policy

                      Working...
                      X