• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrity Cruises: Buy One Get One 1/2 Price, Free Drinks & Free Upgrades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably worth keeping an eye on US prices for the Dublin trips.
    They get different discount & perk cycles.

Comment

Originally posted by cymrucruiser View Post
      The cruise I was watching has gone up on the new offer.

J.C I also don't think Aqua class is worth the extra. The overhang would drive me nuts on a cruise to a sunny destination. It gives a closed in feel is quite oppressing with the structure and deffo no sun.

Im watching the Eclipse Dublin cruises with interest. Quick ferry across the Irish Sea.
      Hi cc
      I have been looking at the Dublin cruises to Iceland,,,they have dropped ver £1000 in 4 months.
      JC
      C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
      "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by jc, liverpool View Post
        Hi cc
        I have been looking at the Dublin cruises to Iceland,,,they have dropped ver £1000 in 4 months.
        JC
        PM sent
        Regards
        Garf.

Comment

A couple of Dec cruises I was looking at are no 40% higher than a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
            A couple of Dec cruises I was looking at are no 40% higher than a couple of weeks ago.
            Hi Topdeck.
            Looking at Celebrity cruises over the last 2 years i have notice the price rises the closer the departure date,,,,,demand i suppose....i haven't found any last minute bargains on X European cruises.

I booked a cruise yesterday for next year (Oct) on Eclipse from Barcelona,,,,i never book that far ahead but my last 3 X cruises have all gone up in price from when i booked (usually 8-10 months ahead.So why not!!!

Even with the value of the pound plummeting,,,the cruise i booked was cheaper than my last 3 X cruises in 2015/16/17.

A 12 night Med cruise on Eclipse for £1500 (inc £225 Grats) each with included Classic Drink Package,in a 2A Balcony on Deck 7 midship hump in a cabin i have stayed in before,and loved the position, is for me a bargain.

Thanks to Isabelle at Cruise. for undercutting the X price by over £200.

There is bargains out there with the Celebrity promotion!!.....just ask Cruise.
            JC
            JC

Comment

Well blow me down and knock me sideways.
              I've also booked a med cruise from Barca for Oct 2018

I asked cruise would they price match and they then proceeded to beat the best price from the competition.
              Thanks to Layla for all her help.

Regards
              Garfield

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
                Well blow me down and knock me sideways.
                I've also booked a med cruise from Barca for Oct 2018

I asked cruise would they price match and they then proceeded to beat the best price from the competition.
                Thanks to Layla for all her help.

Regards
                Garfield
                Hi Garf
                Great minds....and all that.
                JC

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                X