• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrity Cruises: Buy One Get One 1/2 Price, Free Drinks & Free Upgrades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrity Cruises: Buy One Get One 1/2 Price, Free Drinks & Free Upgrades

Plus Complimentary Upgrades On Many Sailings! Only at www.CRUISE.co.uk Will You Get A Choice of Port Parking or Executive Airport Lounge Passes Included

If you are having trouble reading this email click here

Find out more:
    Cruise Reviews - Cruise Answers - Cruise Photos - Cruise Videos

View more cruise deals at www.CRUISE.co.uk - Join the forum discussions at www.CRUISE.co.uk/forum -
    No More Award Winning Offers? To Unsubscribe click here

To make sure you never miss one of our amazing emails, please add us to your email's safe senders list. Click here to find instructions on how to do this.

Company Reg No. 01827977. VAT Reg No. 916 2376 24
    Registered Office: Grosvenor House, Prospect Hill, Redditch, B97 4DL

Illegible - nothing new!

Annie

Comment

Wow, that's a long post.

I had no problems reading it though
      Last edited by Delboy, Essex; 1st September 2017, 11:44 AM.
      Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Hi all
        I was hovering over a Celebrity cruise yesterday before the old offer ($900 off & Drink Package) ran out at midnight last night.
        Celebrity Eclipse Med cruise from Barcelona in October 2018,,in a 2A Balcony cabin on the mid ship hump,,,,price £3450.
        Undecided i let it go......
        This morning the new offer came out,,,,,same cruise,same cabin with BOGOHP + Drink Package.....price now £3255.(Inc Grats)
        Mmmmm!! what to do?....Stick or Twist.....That DP is worth £1000 to me at X drink prices.

A 2C Balcony is £3000,,,,less the drinks,,,,that's less than £80 pppd for a 12 night cruise,,,on a great ship,in a top cabin.
        Who said Celebrity was too expensive?

PS,,,,,,,Is an Aquaclass cabin worth £1300 more?

PS,It wasn't illegible to me.
        JC
        C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
        "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

PM sent..
          Regards
          Garfield

Comment

JC personally I don't think an Aquaclass is worth £1300 more. The cabin is no different apart from a better shower and access to Persian Garden, daily canapes and some water, oh and three beautifully presented apples!

I loved the food in Blu and the smaller venue but the cabins suffer with an overhang and possibly noise from above as well.

I upgraded from a mid hump a couple of weeks ago but it was only another £90 each and I hope I have picked a good cabin so I did it....Carol

Comment

Originally posted by Guy, Ormskirk View Post
              JC personally I don't think an Aquaclass is worth £1300 more. The cabin is no different apart from a better shower and access to Persian Garden, daily canapes and some water, oh and three beautifully presented apples!

I loved the food in Blu and the smaller venue but the cabins suffer with an overhang and possibly noise from above as well.

I upgraded from a mid hump a couple of weeks ago but it was only another £90 each and I hope I have picked a good cabin so I did it....Carol
              Hi Carol
              Thanks for that..
              I was reading a live blog yesterday and the person was complaining.
              She was in Aquaclass and she said they held the Silent Disco in the Solarium on Deck 12,she said the disco was quiet but the thump thump from the dancing above was annoying.

JC
              C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
              "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by jc, liverpool View Post
                Hi Carol
                Thanks for that..
                I was reading a live blog yesterday and the person was complaining.
                She was in Aquaclass and she said they held the Silent Disco in the Solarium on Deck 12,she said the disco was quiet but the thump thump from the dancing above was annoying.

JC
                If you have one of the forward Aqua Class cabins, you could have the noise of the gym above you. I also liked the food in Blu, but you can still eat in there even if you are not in Aquaclass, providing they have room.
                Last edited by Delboy, Essex; 1st September 2017, 06:22 PM.
                Delboy

Photo Albums

or

Comment

I have sailed AQ - waste of money - JMO.

I can now read part of the email - AQ 3 X price of an inside cabin on some cruises - nuts!

Opportunity cost folks.

Annie

Comment

I didn't know that Delboy, has there been a change in policy? A few years ago we got friendly with a couple who ate in Blu and tried to get us in but it was a no go....Carol

Comment

I didn't know that Delboy, has there been a change in policy? A few years ago we got friendly with a couple who ate in Blu and tried to get us in but it was a no go....Carol
                      I understood that Suite passengers can occasionally obtain entrance to Blu but it is not guaranteed.

Annie

Comment

Hi Carol

Think you are right, I was getting it mixed up, being in Aqua Class I was booked to eat in Blue, but wanted to eat in MDR with other guests, but was told this could only be arranged on board, then as you know found that most of us were booked in Aqu anyway and that's where we had to eat.

Thought I had read if Blu not busy then others could book a table, this appears not to be the case unless you are in a suite. 'Subject to availability Suite Class guests may reserve a table in Blu with a cover charge of $5 per person.

My mistake.

Don't think Aqua is worth the extra, but I did enjoy the food and service we had in Blu.
                        Delboy

Photo Albums

or

Comment

Thanks Delboy,

I think if I was in a suite I would expect to be able to eat there for free if there was space.

Seems a bit mean charging a measly $5, It should be a perk..Carol

Comment

Celebrity worth over regular balcony
                            Concierge zero
                            Aqua £10-£15pppd

Keep an eye on the suits that include all the perks with premium drinks and unlimited specialty.

Comment

The cruise I was watching has gone up on the new offer.

J.C I also don't think Aqua class is worth the extra. The overhang would drive me nuts on a cruise to a sunny destination. It gives a closed in feel is quite oppressing with the structure and deffo no sun.

Im watching the Eclipse Dublin cruises with interest. Quick ferry across the Irish Sea.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X