• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruises go down the tube

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruises go down the tube

[URL="http://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-guides/NCL-fun-in-the-med/"]

The Norwegian Breakaway deal is very good for a brand new ship, with flights, rail and overnight stays in NY and Boston! I assume that this must be the 7-Night Bermuda Round-trip New York (just one port of call, 2 nights/3 days at Bermuda).

I'd go if I did not have to work for a living!

(I assume cruise.dot have a good deal too, for the singles in the studio-cabins?)
    See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Hi Malcolm, the dates for the Boston offer match up to the transatlantic sailing.

So from my calculations the itinerary would look like this - Southampton > New York > 2 night NYC > train to Boston > 2 nights Boston > Fly home

Hope this helps, can't help with the work thing though

Comment

Its for the transatlantic. also look a bit over priced.

Cruise is £465 and flight back is £225 so thats £600pp for 4 nights and a train.

£100pppn will get a good hotel in NY and Boston, train is $50 or $107 for the faster train add $40/$80 for better class.

Cheapest solo rate is for an inside, the studios are currently overpriced.

The cruise fares will drop on this trip and flight will be easy to get so best to wait on this one.
        Last edited by Topdeck, London; 22nd February 2013, 03:44 PM.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X