• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you give your Kids $1000 dollars to spend or keep for yourself - 12 Jan 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you give your Kids $1000 dollars to spend or keep for yourself - 12 Jan 2013

Robinson Cruisoe, Mrs
    Cruises.co.uk Community Manager

Please note: I am currently on maternity leave. Should you have any admin queries, please send a PM to Nisha at sea . Thanks

Robinson Cruisoe, Mrs
    Cruises.co.uk Community Manager

The multitude of on-board surcharges and high drink and excursion prices would quickly take care of my $1,000!
    See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

You were very lucky to receive OBC we booked RCI out of Southampton last august and received no OBC. now RCI lowering prices and giving OBC. They do not care about loyal customers and say tough luck you booked early. What away to run a business

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X