• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

🎄🎁Christmas Market Special With All Tips & Service Charges Included🎁 🎄

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

🎄🎁Christmas Market Special With All Tips & Service Charges Included🎁 🎄

🌟Christmas Market Special With All Tips & Service Charges Included🌟

Norwegian Cruise Lines - NCL Spirit - 13 Dec 18 - 10 Nights

Barcelona, Casablanca (Morocco), Funchal (Madeira), Tenerife, Las Palmas (Canary Islands), Granada (Malaga), Alicante (Spain), Barcelona

All Tips & Service Charges Included
    All Meals & Award Winning Entertainment Included
    Return Flights From London Heathrow & Transfers Included

Inside From £799PP

Check Availability: https://www.cruise.co.uk/quote-115487/package-15579/

Sorry my dear but nothing special in this deal as all Ncl ships include tips and service charge anyway

Comment

Originally posted by George, Gateshead (3) View Post
      Sorry my dear but nothing special in this deal as all Ncl ships include tips and service charge anyway
      Not all. I am booked on Getaway on a group booking in May. Because it was a group booking we could choose two perks. I chose the drinks package and gratuities. Others have made different choices.
      2018-
      Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
      NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
      Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
      Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
      Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

Originally posted by Yogini, Waterlooville View Post

Not all. I am booked on Getaway on a group booking in May. Because it was a group booking we could choose two perks. I chose the drinks package and gratuities. Others have made different choices.
        Sorry my fault did not make it clear, should have added at that time of year most ships will have lots of cabins as most people will be going for Christmas , not the week or two before and as you know normally a lot of good deals can be found then.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X