• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music cruises for 2021

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music cruises for 2021

The three big UK ones for 2020 have been cancelled/postponed.

576x1024_JANE_MAC_ANNO_2021DATES.jpg576x1024_STAGES_ANNO_2021_DATES.jpg576x1024_THROWBACK_ANNO_2021_DATES.jpg

All 3 are on Anthem of the seas

B2B2B lead in price for the 2 weeks 2pax is around £2500pp and you won't be getting drinks at that.

That's a good hint RCI are not expecting the Anthem to be sailing out of the UK in Sept
    they have cruise on the schedule from 2 Aug 202 but have not filled the 2 week gap...

Two CMV ones:

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/c...-from-cmv.html
    See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm, Essex View Post
      Ten night Easter cruise seems inexpensive from £699pp. Wondered what they were doing to theme it for Easter - Crucifixion & Resurrection? Nope, comedy - who would have guessed.

Bill

Lawnmowerman

Comment

We have one experience of a themed cruise with CMV and that was Titanic they did a very good job.

With the down time I might get round to doing a review(can't remember if I did one before) if I get a spare 1/2 day.

I saw the eater was themed and I would go for a comedy one but they need up the guest list for 10 days.

(Now I have broke my no looking at cruise twice this week)

Comment

Originally posted by Lawnmowerman, Tain View Post

Ten night Easter cruise seems inexpensive from £699pp. Wondered what they were doing to theme it for Easter - Crucifixion & Resurrection? Nope, comedy - who would have guessed.

Bill
          Special Easter Theme Cruise

THEMED CRUISE

Join Jimmy Cricket and BBC TV `Allo `Allo Comedy Legend Sue Hodge with more of the UK`s funniest laughter makers for this special Easter Celebration Cruise. Following the huge success of our previous Easter Themed Cruises we are thrilled to offer yet another opportunity to enjoy star studded entertainment and interviews, alongside special Easter themed services. It’s the perfect combination for relaxation for the body; stimulation of the mind; and refreshment for the spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawnmowerman, Tain View Post

Bill
            I suspect that this is a follow on from special Easter cruises that have taken place on Astoria for the last few years. In addition to the normal entertainment a group of Christian guests with a story to tell, together with the likes of Songs of Praise presenters join together to shre their faith as well as their entertainment. We have attended a number which have been inspirational but definately Christian faith biased. Any comedy will be a by-product.

Comment

Part of this topic is academic now, CMV have gone!

Comment

Marella cancelled theirs as well.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                X